Interest in a good old Biloxi Meet and Greet, for shits and giggles

RL, I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries but upon noticing that potential dates for a possible meet and greet are being discussed, I feel discretion is key. I know that these get togethers need to be scheduled in a discreet way as to not allow any chance for trouble makers to show up. Anyway, with the tension on the boards lately with a few members I'm sharing the rules for a meet and greet so that everyone can familiarize themselves again. I read through again as well. Let's do our best to keep each other safe in the new year.

30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
You are absolutely NOT overstepping your bounds in pointing that out and bringing it in for discussion.

Here's why the thread is still opened... We're only discussing possibilities about the date, it's not certain and the ones that will be invited will be the only ones to know the date and where it will be. Now if she announces a date certain, it gets locked because that will call for enforcement of GL#30.

BUT, to be absolutely sure that I am correct on this, I'm going to re-read the entire thread and make sure we didn't cross the line.
Sorry for the double post, first one didn't initially show up, weird.
Thanks! I'm sure everything is fine. I think with some of what's going on its got me a bit jumpy, lol.
Ha, no problem on the double post. I had a problem getting to the 3rd page and had to post the word 'Test' to see if that would get me on this page.

I just read the thread again and the only thing that was close was mentioning a possible date and I'm not sure that's when it's going to be. Let me look into something and come back...
Angel, I would NEVER put anyone in harms way and will do what it takes to keep it that way.

The negative entity on this board can sit back and suck the fart right out of my butt.

With that being said, the Meet and Greet is happening. All that would like to get together, please PM me and lets have some much needed fun after the holidays!
OK now it's GL#30

Thread Closed
I'm late to the game, but I'd definitely be interested!! I've only met Sophia and Vivian from the MS Gulf Coast but it'd be great to meet the rest of the gang.