REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN BUSTED FOR OWNING PERV WEBSITE BLOW-ME.ORG

Now that the majority of IBIdiot's repetitive raving is centered on eating jizz, cum, etc... One has to wonder if this Mega Meltdown will continue through New Year's. These things tend to take place when normal, semi-well-adjusted Americans are dealing with seasonal blues of one kind or another.

I wonder, IBIdiot, are you more disposed to babble about eating sperm during egg nog time than other times during the year?

When you were younger, were YOU the guy who drank the "spiked" egg nog?

Is the relationship between the egg and the chicken in any way responsible for your squealing about "chicken dicks," right now?

Tell me your insurance company and I'll see they're billed for this session!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The issues you expound on are all directly attributable to you and Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
This will give Shit Eater and her buddies at the democratic underground a good laugh... LMAO!

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...be/#more-94005

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...ing_probe.html

Two Philadelphia Dem Lawmakers Charged In Sting Probe…

Posted on December 18, 2014 by sundance

You might remember way back in March 2014 when a Philadelphia DA made the decision not to pursue charges against Philadelphia politicians who were caught in a bribery sting. The reason the DA didn’t want to press charges was specifically because during the sting only the black politicians would take the bribes.

The bribes were offered to all politicians but only the black politicians took them, therefore the PA State Attorney General, Kathleen Kane, another Democrat, shut down the sting. The DA dropped the Grand Jury stating the sting itself was racist. The media embarrassed the prosecutors office, the DA was replaced, and the Grand Jury assigned.

What the fuck does this have to do with Blake Farenthold?
There are a lot of TP people who are social liberals AND libertarians.

The OP makes no mention of the congressman's position on social issues.

As a libertarian I would think you couldn't care less what legal business the Congressman owned or didn't.

Just saying. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why are you giving me advice on how to be a Libertatian? I identify with Libertarians, but I don't follow a doctrine. This guy is too stupid to serve in Congress. Libertarians do not support stupid. At least this one doesn't.
The bar is pretty low for serving in Congress: Corrine Brown, Maxine Waters, Allen Grayson to name just three.
Get rid of them, too, and about 400+ others.
The bar is pretty low for serving in Congress: Corrine Brown, Maxine Waters, Allen Grayson to name just three. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Approval for the outgoing congress is lower than the approval for Cosby.