Half-Hour Dates...The Verdict

My first two ladies were newbie friendly that offered 1/2 hours that I accepted. Both were friendly and good experiences that I pulled the trigger on to get refs for P411.

I probably would never go back to 1/2 hour, but I think there is a place for them, which I used to get into the hobby.
Generally speaking, the men after 30 minute dates are not quality clients. They are cheap also, and tend to want you to provide for 60 minutes on the 30 minute-rate. The 30 minute seekers still want the full hour long experience, but at the 30 minute rate. 30 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye, once you tell them time is up, they often feel cheated and make you out to be the bad guy. When they were the ones who didn't have the funds and requested a 30 minute party. Originally Posted by incognito isis

I hate to say it guys, but I agree with this statement...the MAJORITY of hh requests for half hour rates (based on the very few times i agreed to accept them) were pretty much as isis said.

PLUS, i'm not as dumb as I act (lol) ANY guy can cum with me within 30 mins....NO BRAINER THERE....I'd be dumb to offer 1/2 rates (just sayin)
i have begun offering hh

I made my hourly rate my hh rate and raised my hourly rate - most guys don't stay the whole hour anyway

I like it that way. It doesn't bother me at all. If the guys go over their time, they know they have to give me some extra cash. Everyone's happy and no one has gotten mad at me yet. If anyone gets mad at me, I'm gonna karate chop them.

Seriously - most guys like this option and if they stay later they give me a big tip, which maybe is not like a tip but it pays for their extra 10 minutes, etc.

I even got someone to give me a hand massage with his extra ten minutes he didn't use. Thanks, again!!!!
The guy is welcome to leave in 30 minutes if he wants, but I still collect the full hour fee. It costs you that much just to walk in the door and be in my presence. If you need to leave early then fine, but Ill still get paid for the full hour. Your time limitations are not my problem. I still have to prepare as if you were going to be here for an hour or more. If you want a quickie, go hit up a streetwalker for a "car date"
Benefits of a hh rate:
~Don't need GFE, just a release. HH is more than plenty of time to relax
~Gives option to see a higher price provider at an accessible rate. Doesn't mean the quality of the client is any better or worse
~I can do all the homework in the world to review a lady and if we don't click (regardless of the reason), I don't want to spend (and I'm sure she doesn't either) another 1800 seconds with each other.
~From a providers standpoint they still can make more money. If one charges 200/hr, 150/hh, they can decide how many clients they want to see in a day/weeks time.

I do prefer the full hour, but half-hours are fine at times!
Guys: Do you like Half-Hour dates when your in a rush & just want a quickie.
LUV 'EM
Do you feel your ATFs should offer this to you for being a valued client.
Honestly, it's up to her...usually, I want more than 30 minutes Originally Posted by hobbyprojb

Generally speaking, the men after 30 minute dates are not quality clients.
Maybe So, Maybe No
They are cheap also, and tend to want you to provide for 60 minutes on the 30 minute-rate.
Cheap is the last thing I'd be called and if I ask for 30, that's all I expect...
The 30 minute seekers still want the full hour long experience, but at the 30 minute rate.
No...I just want 30 minutes at the 30 minute rate
30 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye, once you tell them time is up, they often feel cheated and make you out to be the bad guy. When they were the ones who didn't have the funds and requested a 30 minute party.
I'll leave before you ask me to and trust me, I have the funds
Originally Posted by incognito isis

I don't normally seek out HH appts but I have done them in the past and they can be beneficial to BOTH parties if they already know each other IMHO.

I'd NEVER seek out a HH appt with someone I've haven't seen before though

Great thread, carry on...
I just removed a couple of 30 min options from my menu
Reason for adding them to menu--- The many request in the ISO forum coupled with a few client request that were rushed for time. Also my personal feelings on charging for a full session when guys were only able to spend a portion of their hour due to time constraints.
Reason for removing from menu--- Most clients chose to go for the hour or longer sessions, all of the already given reasons in others post.Personal belief that its not worth the effort and not really satisfying for the client or myself Originally Posted by chelsea simms
After careful review of your show case, I could see why 30 minutes would NOT be enough time with you
Generally speaking, the men after 30 minute dates are not quality clients. They are cheap also, and tend to want you to provide for 60 minutes on the 30 minute-rate. The 30 minute seekers still want the full hour long experience, but at the 30 minute rate. 30 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye, once you tell them time is up, they often feel cheated and make you out to be the bad guy. When they were the ones who didn't have the funds and requested a 30 minute party. Originally Posted by incognito isis

This is so true. I offered a 1/2 rate for less then a week earlier this year. I noticed right away the quality of the men were far less then what I was used to. They asked stupid questions, acted weird & nervous - like I was a shady hooker - where as my hour + clients treat me like a professional, tried to push my limits, spent 40 minutes with me and then 20 minutes in my bathroom, ect.

I took the 1/2 rate away and everything returned to normal right away.
I still have to prepare as if you were going to be here for an hour or more. Originally Posted by KelliClaire

This is very true too. It takes me atleast 40 minutes to get re-ready after each appointment.

Plus it takes me 15 minutes to clean and reset up my room after every appointment. With 1/2 hour appointments after a days work I feel more like a housekeeper and less like a provider.
The guy is welcome to leave in 30 minutes if he wants, but I still collect the full hour fee. It costs you that much just to walk in the door and be in my presence. If you need to leave early then fine, but Ill still get paid for the full hour. Your time limitations are not my problem. I still have to prepare as if you were going to be here for an hour or more. If you want a quickie, go hit up a streetwalker for a "car date" Originally Posted by KelliClaire
I think you would have a change of heart if you started to lose your valued clients to providers that offered half-hour dates.

It happens all the time in South Florida.
I think you would have a change of heart if you started to lose your valued clients to providers that offered half-hour dates.

It happens all the time in South Florida. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb

The hobby is like whack-a-mole. For every client that disappears, at least one appears in his place.
The hobby is like whack-a-mole. For every client that disappears, at least one appears in his place. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
True..But I feel that most providers would agree with me that they would love to have long-term business relationships with their clients.
If the client wants to do a 1/2 hr..no problem with me..I try to cater to
what the client is looking for...
if he wants an hour..no problem..if he wants 90 min...not a problem...2 hours..not a problem for me either...I'm pretty much a well rounded provider and haven't any issues with my 30 minute requests...
The guy is welcome to leave in 30 minutes if he wants, but I still collect the full hour fee. It costs you that much just to walk in the door and be in my presence. If you need to leave early then fine, but Ill still get paid for the full hour. Your time limitations are not my problem. I still have to prepare as if you were going to be here for an hour or more. If you want a quickie, go hit up a streetwalker for a "car date" Originally Posted by KelliClaire
Wow!

if he wants an hour..no problem..if he wants 90 min...not a problem...2 hours..not a problem for me either...I'm pretty much a well rounded provider and haven't any issues with my 30 minute requests... Originally Posted by anita germane
There's the attitude I hope most gentlemen would like to see! It's all about customer service skills. Thanks Anita!
if he wants an hour..no problem..if he wants 90 min...not a problem...2 hours..not a problem for me either...I'm pretty much a well rounded provider and haven't any issues with my 30 minute requests... Originally Posted by anita germane
hmmmm... And some girls wonder how they lose valued clients... Anita, continue your great customer service to your clients.