The irish fighting for what is right

Everyone has a PA except for me...
I've only been here a couple months and don't anything about why he was banned. But I am amazed at how strong the hatred is toward SL. Are people really that jealous? It is almost like enemies were lurking in the weeds waiting for opportunity to pounce. I've never met the guy. How can you flush him to the bottom of the ocean over one bad experience? 7900 good posts, 1 bad one. Let's kill him! The whole thing just seems odd to me...
he's banned? what happened to SL??? I saw that his Dallas tour thread was closed and the mod writes that he's taking a vacation.
Are you kidding.....I got him his own private shit hole to play in......does he show an ounce of appreciation.......no......let this be a lesson to you.

No good deed goes unpunished. Originally Posted by dearhunter

I do enjoy the sandbox. DH is a high maintenance PA.
Everyone has a PA except for me... Originally Posted by countryfried

Sister I am in the same boat as you now . . . start paddling . . .
I've only been here a couple months and don't anything about why he was banned. But I am amazed at how strong the hatred is toward SL. Are people really that jealous? It is almost like enemies were lurking in the weeds waiting for opportunity to pounce. I've never met the guy. How can you flush him to the bottom of the ocean over one bad experience? 7900 good posts, 1 bad one. Let's kill him! The whole thing just seems odd to me... Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
I do think some of it is definitely jealousy. He can see as MANY girls as he wants, has plenty of time to hobby, and clearly has the means to do so. He can reward himself...he is an extremely successful and extremely hardworking person. And as I said in my own post about SL, he's also very loyal and a great friend, and supportive. He goes through with what he says he's going to do, and that's a rarity in the civvie world let alone the provider hobbyist world.

Bring him back!
He got banned over BS pure and simple...I am glad to see others are posting about this on another thread and sayin the same thing...
he's banned? what happened to SL??? I saw that his Dallas tour thread was closed and the mod writes that he's taking a vacation. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
well there are details that are public thread however I choose not to bring them to this thread as to avoid continuing the drama and it was not pretty and truly a disgrace to the site and hobby...if you want pm me... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
First, I think SL will be fine. I don't think it will even be a speed bump in terms of his hobbying. In terms of the on-the-road analogy, he may have needed to swerve to avoid some roadkill, but I'm sure it didn't slow him down much. I'm kinda looking at the bigger picture, but his case can be an example...

I read the public thread before I posted here the first time. It sheds some light on the situation, but those aren't the details that I'm talking about. In order for me to evaluate the fairness of the outcome, I'd like to know more details about the decision making process of the mod(s) that banned him. I know we can't have all of the details, but in terms of the big picture, when someone is banned, knowing which rules were broken, the length of the ban, and what influenced the final decision might help others know what behavior to avoid. In SL's case, was the final decision based solely on the the provider's and the provider-agency-owner's version of events? Did SL confess? Did a third party confirm the provider side of the story? In terms of whether SL was treated fairly, those are the kinds of details I need. The decisions of mods might appear less arbitrary if things were more open. Their decisions might also be more consistent if they are more public.
He should be brought back. I have read both side of the story and the agency owner seems to have taking it way to far. Even after SL was sent on "vacation" she was allowed to keep blowing the issue up. If anyone needs a vacation it should be her.
Countryfried banned now. "She" sure seemed to post a lot on SL's threads.
What people are forgetting is most bans are based on the accumulation of points. Once you hit 25, automatically banned. He might not have deserved some of those points could be a valid point, but he obviously broke the rules several times to get to that level.

This situation was handled badly by all parties involved though. A great example of how a situation should not be handled
true but when you get points for doing what you are told by a mod and than getting another points for doing something that isn't even thought to break the rules is unfair...yes he did have points he deserved but the last points that pushed him to be banned were bogus....
What people are forgetting is most bans are based on the accumulation of points. Once you hit 25, automatically banned. He might not have deserved some of those points could be a valid point, but he obviously broke the rules several times to get to that level.

This situation was handled badly by all parties involved though. A great example of how a situation should not be handled Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I really need a little more information in order to vote correctly! LOL
Watch the points . . .
I really need a little more information in order to vote correctly! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I knew you would get it!

So, I'm thinking of a new poll question...

Was SL's vacation too short?

Yes/No/I don't have enough information...