Businesses Could Save $3K Hiring Illegals

I look at it this way - if amnesty really affects 5 million people then 5 million new voters won't be getting paid under the table, paying taxes. As for the $3k break for hiring illegals - it's still illegal to hire illegals. Put your energy in enforcing that law instead of worrying about a bsck door way illegals can not receive health care and therefore be more attractive to hire. As for creating Democrats as a motivation - they're bodies, not Democrats. Besides, it's up to Republicans to sell their program if they're worried about immigrants being automatic democrats.

Other people have said but I will to - 2.7 million illegals in 1985. Thanks Mr Reagan. But perhaps instead of wasting all our foreign aid and defense money on the Mid East, maybe the U.S. government will try and clean up Mexico so they won't have to run away to America for an opportunity for a better life. Originally Posted by Alastair
Are you advocating eradication? Or another 17 trillion in debt?
Another 17 trillion? Not at all. I advocate controlling the environment that encourages under the table workers who are willingly exploited for cheap labor, pay no income tax, and drive labor wages down across the country. And if we had no troops in the Middle East we could focus on Mexico, a far more direct problem for America.
  • EZ.
  • 12-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Another 17 trillion? Not at all. I advocate controlling the environment that encourages under the table workers who are willingly exploited for cheap labor, pay no income tax, and drive labor wages down across the country. And if we had no troops in the Middle East we could focus on Mexico, a far more direct problem for America. Originally Posted by Alastair
The premature withdrawal of troops for Iraq will end up biting us in the ass. Understand, I was against sending them in the first place but with ISIS we are in for more trouble.

Mexico is a sovereign and very corrupt nation. Too much of their government is controlled by the very people that you would like to see eliminated.
We need to secure the border as was promised by the Democrats when Reagan signed the amnesty engagement. He said that was the biggest mistake of his Presidency.

I saw a documentary on Netflix showing 12 year old girls working in the fields. Outrageous and hard to watch.
Must be a bad link. I could swear I was in the sandbox and not the political forum.
Must be a bad link. I could swear I was in the sandbox and not the political forum. Originally Posted by Boltfan
"The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!"
The premature withdrawal of troops for Iraq will end up biting us in the ass. Understand, I was against sending them in the first place but with ISIS we are in for more trouble.

Mexico is a sovereign and very corrupt nation. Too much of their government is controlled by the very people that you would like to see eliminated.
We need to secure the border as was promised by the Democrats when Reagan signed the amnesty engagement. He said that was the biggest mistake of his Presidency.

I saw a documentary on Netflix showing 12 year old girls working in the fields. Outrageous and hard to watch. Originally Posted by EZ.
Withdrawing troops from the Middle East and shoring up defences to protect Israel is a win win. Bringing troops back to protect our south and north borders the way the Swiss do, will stop illegals taking Americans jobs. plus many other economic, tax reduction benefits in the trillions over 10 years.