What's your fetish

! want a girl to put a leash and collar on me and sit in a chair in front of me and pull me on my knees and slap my face and then shove her pussy in my face and talk real dirty and force me to eat her pussy real good.

here you go Jasmin I see you don't have private access honey. Originally Posted by loverman
! want a girl to put a leash and collar on me and sit in a chair in front of me and pull me on my knees and slap my face and then shove her pussy in my face and talk real dirty and force me to eat her pussy real good.

here you go Jasmin I see you don't have private access honey. Originally Posted by loverman
fuck yeah
Soft, sexy and lickable soles of a lovelyl woman, like the one you see here in my Avatar, Ms. Tiff! I can spend hours performing Sensual Foot Worship and well, that explains my 'handle'!

Erm..NO!...I'm not taking anymore Appts. for Houston love...booked .....And btw- you need to sort out what we were talking about via text message earlier! Originally Posted by Valerie
Sweetheart that was directed at loverman regarding his earlier post to babydollsnow
wooohoooo BrittanyBella....I might have to come to AZ{used to live in Tempe}!!!

Great minds think alike!!!!

I have been recommending your sexy ass to several of my guys visiting there.
You'll see

Erm..NO!...I'm not taking anymore Appts. for Houston love...booked .....And btw- you need to sort out what we were talking about via text message earlier! Originally Posted by Valerie
I didn't text you Valerie, and Eccie Addict was talking about BabyDoll Snow sweetheart ok.
Oh! Valerie Don't worry about it. I misunderstood you. to early for me rough night with a hot little 19 year old blondy from Jersey MMMMMM.... loves me some Jersey girl .
Loverman... Her and I were texting lol
For me I like young coed aged girls, also have a thing for glasses, braces, tattoos, piercings (specially on the face) and lingerie.
Oh you like that BabyDoll? any time your in Houston check me out. Originally Posted by loverman
As long as your potty trained, I have no problem, in fact i would very much enjoy putting a leash and collar around your neck and have you at my beckon call to eat my pussy whenever I want you tooo....Can I use my whips, blind fold, strap-on, and a few other toys??
I always wondered what the pse trimmings meant lmao
I didn't text you Valerie, and Eccie Addict was talking about BabyDoll Snow sweetheart ok. Originally Posted by loverman
I know...EA & I were texting lol....now I'm confused ha
Ask and you shall receive. Houston Fetish house will be open next week.
wooohoooo BrittanyBella....I might have to come to AZ{used to live in Tempe}!!!

Great minds think alike!!!!

I have been recommending your sexy ass to several of my guys visiting there. Originally Posted by DallasRain

I actually lived in Tempe when I FIRST moved to az...that's where me and the idiot i moved out here for lived....i still like tempe! (hate the douchebag tho!)lol...i am actually looking for a new incall locale now and I would love to find one around mill ave

(sorry..so off topic! lol)

back to the topic at hand...YES i think we could have a BLAST together!
the onlly problem would be that since we are both total cumsluts we would have to stock up on gents that could produce enough for both of us not to fight over who gets the load!
haha...
..............lifestyles of the sick and the beautiful..got to love it! wink
Soft, sexy and lickable soles of a lovelyl woman, like the one you see here in my Avatar, Ms. Tiff! I can spend hours performing Sensual Foot Worship and well, that explains my 'handle'! Originally Posted by Solemate62

there are so many things wrong with this statement (In my world anyway! lol)

that's my big ANTI fetish...FEET...i can't STAND feet! lol