Most Memorable Moment Of 2017?

While many good people live in Texas again the majority are Roy Moores , they still play cowboy and are racist. Maybe they make good barbecue and have hot women but it’s a cesspool for racism.

Google most racist states in America and try to find one that doesn’t have Texas in the top 5.

Kennedy was assasinsted in Texas and that was no coincidence, Texas will always carry that scar.

You may not like hearing it but that doesn’t mean it’s not true, it is what it is!
Can that shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
While many good people live in Texas again the majority are Roy Moores... blah, blah, blah... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What part of "can that shit" don't you understand, fucktard?

Even our dipshit of the year thinks you're a dipshit!!!

Even our dipshit of the year thinks you're a dipshit!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Blow Me
Blow Me Originally Posted by StandinStraight
^^^ Your most erudite post to date, Professor Fellatio!

Even our dipshit of the year thinks you're a dipshit!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yssup is one of the good Texans and it’s people like him that need to change the culture of the deplorable majority of Texas. We have our share of deplorable racist in Pennsylvania (see Bambino, CrustyDick, Pat Toomey) but not to the degree of Southern states like Texas and Alabama. Yssup has a lot of work to do in Texas and I am sure he is up to the task, I know I am in Pennsylvania.
Hey Professor Fellatio... weren't you kicked out of Mizzou before you moved to Pittsburgh?

Hey Professor Fellatio... weren't you kicked out of Mizzou before you moved to Pittsburgh?

Originally Posted by lustylad
No “Blow Boy” I protest peacefully and have never been kicked out of anywhere.
Another thread gone to shit.
I protest peacefully and have never been kicked out of anywhere. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Move to Texas and your luck will change, Professor Fellatio!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Love that picture!
Aw damm, does he actually prefer to be called Professor Fellatio now? ..... he's no longer StandinStupid? ..... I guess GrabMyBalls never was a serious contender .....
I have lectured at Texas universities so I am very familiar with the coeds. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I just saw this!

There's a "Law Professor" you should meet. Ya'll can swap spit!
Most memorable moment?

Proving idiots like Paul Krugman so, so wrong...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...essed-n2394836

“It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.
“We are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened.”

Crow is always better with a little salt and pepper. Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaa!!!
Aw damm, does he actually prefer to be called Professor Fellatio now? ..... he's no longer StandinStupid? ..... I guess GrabMyBalls never was a serious contender ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
He should henceforth be addressed either as Professor Fellatio or Professor BlowMe. He responds to both.
He should henceforth be addressed either as Professor Fellatio or Professor BlowMe. He responds to both. Originally Posted by lustylad
Professor I’ll blow you. Or Professor I’ll blow anybody