New Ad/Discussion board ...

Is there a vouching system in place or just the invite method? Originally Posted by nookiebandit
It is supposed to be a referral of someone you have seen.
Let's meet, so I can refer you!
I wouldn't mind an invitation as well. Originally Posted by otterknot
Text me ... 940 268 5538
Would also like an invite. Originally Posted by Gordo
Text me : 940 268 5538
Would like an invite as well. Originally Posted by Bigbronco
Text me :
(940) 268 5538
Me too Originally Posted by steverino50
Text me .... (940) 268 5538
It is, if those are the only two data points available to reach a conclusion. In this case, however, it’s hard to paint the full picture in public without breaking site guidelines.

There is no point bringing it up for discussion in this thread. Currently, PP has no issues with trolling or drama (it’s still a small board, and many of the folks who bring the drama don’t see the ladies who can refer them), so everything posted about where it’s headed is pure speculation at this point. If folks with a history of being banned on other boards start behaving in the fashion they did on those sites, PP management has said they won’t tolerate it. We shall see. Originally Posted by TinMan
So far, it seems quite civil, without the trash talking that has happened here in the past. We shall see if they can keep it less dramatic....
Is it possible for me to get a pm with the link or website please ? And is there anyone who’s able to help me get verified.
Me too Originally Posted by steverino50

I'll send you an invite darlin! Coming your way via PM shortly....
did u get the website link?
can u send me invite too?
Attention-- I"ve had 3 requests from people that I've never met asking for invites-- if I do not know you-- I will not vouch for you. Steverino and I go WAY back :P
Attention-- I"ve had 3 requests from people that I've never met asking for invites-- if I do not know you-- I will not vouch for you. Steverino and I go WAY back :P Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Lol. I was getting that, too, for awhile. All guys. I messaged each one of them back asking what they were thinking.
How do we see what ladies are on there so we can tell if there's one we've seen, and ask her for an invite? Originally Posted by CowboyDave
great question.

i would appreciate an invite if it was available, but i know i don't hobby with the frequency i used to here.
For everyone who is asking about joining, please be advised that one of the primary admins for that forum is TrulySummer. If you aren't sure if you have seen an established provider who is currently a registered member, then I would suggest you contact her, but please be respectful of her time, she can only answer so many PMs in a given day.
Attention-- I"ve had 3 requests from people that I've never met asking for invites-- if I do not know you-- I will not vouch for you. Steverino and I go WAY back :P Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Way back to the days of Naughtyville! Miss you, girl. Be well! And thank you!