For all you bbq dipshits

Ya I read the dirty site too and the facebook sites for him: the memorial and the justice for donovan.

Head spinning pretty much covers it.
It may be all be in my head, but I actually feel safer playing in the hobby than I do in the real world. In the hobby I have never, and I repeat NEVER had a lady try or offer uncovered full service. Not even once. (But yes, I know it does happen, and I know alot of dudes ask and pressure and even pay extra for it)

In MOST of the real world hookups and girlfriends I have encountered, I am amazed at the percentage of them who seemed shocked that I am not willing to go uncovered. It seems like it's a non issue with them. I would say 80% of real world girls act like they don't give a fuck. Even the GFs that start out acting like safety is important to them drop their guard shortly into it. It doesn't last long. After a week or two of being smart they start showing their willingness to be reckless and irresponsible. Like being together for a couple of weeks is long enough to know what kind of a person someone is or judge what kind of history a person has. Pffft, please.

You know it's a fucked up world when I'm the responsible one in a relationship.
I have seen mods delete if someone else is saying it about another person, but I've seen them say it's ok if a person talks about their own problem. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I seem to remember a deletion of a post about someone outing the self as having an STD. No idea if it was this one, but I recall that upon reading it, I wasn't sure if the person was being genuine in his statements or trolling. But it's a pretty vague recollection, so I could be mistaken.

Pretty far reaching. I'm seriously considering an early exit after thinking thru the scope of it. I've always reasoned that this life is safer than the real world for a sex addict like myself as long as I am diligent about protection. Maybe I just don't have the stomach for certain realities. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
My guess -- and without real data all we can do is make a SWAG -- I'll bet the risks are about the same if you diligently use protection. . But I suspect condom usage rates are much higher in the hobby than in the real world. But that is in one' control.

But it would be very interesting to see data. I suspect part of it is how caudal the civilian pickup is. The easier/more casual/more frequent indulger civi is going to have the same risk as the pro or hobbyist. The guy or gal that's a serial monogamist and has a series of three to five year monogamous relationships is probably lower risk.
  • broes
  • 04-08-2014, 12:49 AM
No condoms are not 100%. But I would be taking the same risk in the real world by using condoms - even with a boyfriend. I don't fcuk all of my appts and I'm already very low volume as it is so what is the difference of me engaging in slutty activities in the real world as many women already do. It the real world those type of women are typically not very concerned about their personal health risk. I was under the impression that people are more conscientious about health risks in the hobby. That was the point of what I posted.

I said thinking of the scope of it is scary enough to wanna make me quit. And it is! Is there there something wrong with saying that??? Last time I checked this was a coed discussion board about discussing coed issues.

Excuse me for being candid about my feeling when reading that article YOU posted.

Have nice night. I promise not to ask for clarification on someone else's comment on your thread again. Peace. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
The Snotnurse doth protest too much me thinks.
No condoms are not 100%. But I would be taking the same risk in the real world by using condoms - even with a boyfriend. I don't fcuk all of my appts and I'm already very low volume as it is so what is the difference of me engaging in slutty activities in the real world as many women already do. It the real world those type of women are typically not very concerned about their personal health risk. I was under the impression that people are more conscientious about health risks in the hobby. That was the point of what I posted.

I said thinking of the scope of it is scary enough to wanna make me quit. And it is! Is there there something wrong with saying that??? Last time I checked this was a coed discussion board about discussing coed issues. To think otherwise would be silly and naive.

Excuse me for being candid about my feeling when reading that article YOU posted.

Have nice night. I promise not to ask for clarification on someone else's comment on your thread again. Peace. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Really? I suggest you take a simple intro stats class to introduce yourself to probabilities.

And I really hope you don't hold dudes to a higher standard on here as far as safety. Just FYI, people are BBFS'ing all over on this site. No higher standard is held here...just higher risks. To think otherwise is both silly and naive.
I seem to remember a deletion of a post about someone outing the self as having an STD. No idea if it was this one, but I recall that upon reading it, I wasn't sure if the person was being genuine in his statements or trolling. But it's a pretty vague recollection, so I could be mistaken.

My guess -- and without real data all we can do is make a SWAG -- I'll bet the risks are about the same if you diligently use protection. . But I suspect condom usage rates are much higher in the hobby than in the real world. But that is in one' control.

But it would be very interesting to see data. I suspect part of it is how caudal the civilian pickup is. The easier/more casual/more frequent indulger civi is going to have the same risk as the pro or hobbyist. The guy or gal that's a serial monogamist and has a series of three to five year monogamous relationships is probably lower risk. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I agree with you about the protection part. Unfortunately, a lot of civvie ppl are under the impression that HIV only happens to certain groups of people so they forego using protection like what TPBG illustrated below. After just a few weeks using condom becomes a non issue for many new couples.

The Snotnurse doth protest too much me thinks. Originally Posted by broes
Me thincks if you don't want honest reactions on your thread then you shouldn't post such a controversial story.

It may be all be in my head, but I actually feel safer playing in the hobby than I do in the real world. In the hobby I have never, and I repeat NEVER had a lady try or offer uncovered full service. Not even once. (But yes, I know it does happen, and I know alot of dudes ask and pressure and even pay extra for it)

In MOST of the real world hookups and girlfriends I have encountered, I am amazed at the percentage of them who seemed shocked that I am not willing to go uncovered. It seems like it's a non issue with them. I would say 80% of real world girls act like they don't give a fuck. Even the GFs that start out acting like safety is important to them drop their guard shortly into it. It doesn't last long. After a week or two of being smart they start showing their willingness to be reckless and irresponsible. Like being together for a couple of weeks is long enough to know what kind of a person someone is or judge what kind of history a person has. Pffft, please.

You know it's a fucked up world when I'm the responsible one in a relationship. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
That's what I mean. I have been under the impression that safety is acceptable in the hobby more than in the civvie world. If I kept using a condom with a guy more than a few weeks in my civvie life it got to be, "but baby don't you trust me yadi yadi yah" and it ended bc safety isn't respected.

Really? I suggest you take a simple intro stats class to introduce yourself to probabilities.

And I really hope you don't hold dudes to a higher standard on here as far as safety. Just FYI, people are BBFS'ing all over on this site. No higher standard is held here...just higher risks. To think otherwise is both silly and naive. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No I don't. And I don't hold anyone to a higher standard. Safety has more acceptable for me to practice here in the hobby than in the real world though as i explained above. THIS STORY I'm referring to outlines the carelessness of many people on many levels in the hobby and out of it. I'm not saying I thought everyone in the hobby was safe. I'm saying the story brought some realities into scope and scared me. Is it not okay to express myself on here after reading something like that? All the sudden I'm a being called "snotnurse" and told I need to take a statistics class??? Wow. Thanks.
  • b2pop
  • 04-08-2014, 07:56 AM
It seems some people on here are diligent that risk is higher in the hobby than anywhere else. That is simply not true. If you use condoms you are are not guaranteed no risk but that risk is greatly reduced. That is true in the hobby or out of the hobby. Demographics and race play a large part in risk. Drug use, age and race all increase risk also. Other STD's such as Herpes are higher in the hobby primarily due to oral sex, but HIV is more dangerous for woman then men with oral sex according to CDC. In General HIV is one of the fastest growing STD in DFW. I was told that when I last got checked and they told me it was bc of the people who came here from New Orleans during Katrina. African Americans make up over half of the cases. Homosexuals make up 70% of all new cases. The younger than 24 age group make up 26% of new cases. So we do live in a high risk city unfortunately. In recent years there has been a decline. There are on average about 40000 new cases in the US every year and 1000 in Dallas county. All I am saying is the risks in general for HIV are really no higher in the hobby than anywhere else if you use condoms. I fact probably lower. If you stick to older white females who don't do drugs. I believe herpes is more of a risk bc of oral sex being uncovered. http://m.dallasvoice.com/hiv-infecti...-transfer=true
............... All the sudden I'm a being called "snotnurse" and told I need to take a statistics class??? Wow. Thanks. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Don't you just hate it when others cannot have a rational adult discussion on a topic and call you names because they do not agree with your opinion?
Don't you just hate it when others cannot have a rational adult discussion on a topic and call you names because they do not agree with your opinion? Originally Posted by davidfree986
You still mad your p411 got revoked?

Here's a few names: bigdog0311, nearhautered. How do you like those? Please go away once and for all. You have been permanently banned under numerous handles and keep coming back to pick fights. Enough already.

Btw, I have been having a discussion in this thread. Where have I called anyone a name in this thread? I think I made one week long run almost a month ago now at being point-hungry just to see what would happen and you guys ate it up. Even accused me of having multiple handles which is hilarious coming from you. I was baiting and you guys jumped all over it. Still are. Congrats.
It seems some people on here are diligent that risk is higher in the hobby than anywhere else. That is simply not true. If you use condoms you are are not guaranteed no risk but that risk is greatly reduced. That is true in the hobby or out of the hobby. Demographics and race play a large part in risk. Drug use, age and race all increase risk also. Other STD's such as Herpes are higher in the hobby primarily due to oral sex, but HIV is more dangerous for woman then men with oral sex according to CDC. In General HIV is one of the fastest growing STD in DFW. I was told that when I last got checked and they told me it was bc of the people who came here from New Orleans during Katrina. African Americans make up over half of the cases. Homosexuals make up 70% of all new cases. The younger than 24 age group make up 26% of new cases. So we do live in a high risk city unfortunately. In recent years there has been a decline. There are on average about 40000 new cases in the US every year and 1000 in Dallas county. All I am saying is the risks in general for HIV are really no higher in the hobby than anywhere else if you use condoms. I fact probably lower. If you stick to older white females who don't do drugs. I believe herpes is more of a risk bc of oral sex being uncovered. http://m.dallasvoice.com/hiv-infecti...-transfer=true Originally Posted by b2pop
Statistics derived from uncontrolled, voluntary sources are always suspect. I think your line of reason holds on a "per encounter" basis. Number of encounters, particularly number of partners should tend to increase within the hobby (probably, but not certainly).

Other dangers, such as physical attack, robbery etc., may actually be lower in the hobby due to screening and "management" (except, of course when perpetrated by "managers").

The only way to be sure of winning the game is not to play, but that must be balanced by what is given up.
Wow this took a derail fast.
  • b2pop
  • 04-08-2014, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=Iaintliein;1055176936]Statistics derived from uncontrolled, voluntary sources are always suspect. I think your line of reason holds on a "per encounter" basis. QUOTE]. All my statistics come from CDC (the center of disease control) a very credible source. My point here is there are risks in life and dying in a car accident is about the same as catching HIV. Bashing the hobby, which is probably just as risky as going to clubs and picking up sex partners is what I think is crazy. No need to bash hobbiests and providers who practice safe sex. I'm not so naive as to think there is no risk but I think it can be greatly reduced by choosing certain types of partners and using safe sex practices. Just like driving defensively can reduce accidents. Otherwise if this is not true then I might as well start staying home and only jerk off to the provider pics on here. I think I might start with Ms Tara Evans pics today. Here is a link to CDC.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/statistics.html
Awwww. That's sweet. Lol

You know it's a fucked up world when I'm the responsible one in a relationship. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Damn, I know that feeling is fucked up!!!! At least the few times it happened to me, I was thinking, really, I'm the adult here?? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
You still mad your p411 got revoked?

Here's a few names: bigdog0311, nearhautered. How do you like those? Please go away once and for all. You have been permanently banned under numerous handles and keep coming back to pick fights. Enough already.

Btw, I have been having a discussion in this thread. Where have I called anyone a name in this thread? I think I made one week long run almost a month ago now at being point-hungry just to see what would happen and you guys ate it up. Even accused me of having multiple handles which is hilarious coming from you. I was baiting and you guys jumped all over it. Still are. Congrats. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
My p411 handle is not revoked I assure you, but glad you think that, please continue to do so (actually, you have been put on my blocked list so you cannot see it), not that you know what it is anyway. I was not picking a fight, nor did I say you called anyone a name, it is kind of weird since you like to assume and read into posts things that are not there, but I guess it has to be spelled out for you, my point I was making was that when others do not agree with your opinion, you do and have called them names, (fcuking moron sound familiar?) and it looks like the table was turned on you.

Your problem is you try to read into things and see if you can find fault with whatever and you tell them about it, and you are consistent as it does not matter who it is, and the people who do not have your opinion on something are wrong, and everyone is beneath you. You can call me all the previous handles you wish, but it seems that there are multiple guys that have had disagreements with you and you call them another handle of Bigdog, LickHer was one as is mine. Did it ever occur to you that it might actually be that different guys do not agree with or like you, not just one guy with 10+ handles? Probably not!

I have never accused you of having multiple handles, because I do not know. That must have been another guy who you accuse of having one of the multiple handles of Bigdog, who you have said in a previous post you that you were told he has 20 handles in 7 states or something like that and stated that as fact. I see you admit that you bait others, picking fights, as you call it, that is the first step of admitting you have a problem. Here's to hoping that what you said in post #19 of this thread is true (trust me, lots of folks do as well)!