Chung For President

You got my vote.
He'll spend too much time in Vietnam in summits w/ the locals.
I heard he has also colluded with the Russians.
that is great.. I want Twitch to be my "Vice" President.

all countries welcomed.. open borders.. but you MUST be female, 5 feet, and 90 pounds.. I will welcome that group with outstretched palms, and utilize those same palms for 5 minute breast exams.. I can't just let ladies in without some kind of examination. I will have Twitch by my side, and assign him the task of administering breast implants to the needy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I know a bunch of USMC vets who would love to get in touch with him. That should be fun to watch.
We might be on to something with this voting stuff. Maybe we should vote for Mods??
  • Porky
  • 03-03-2019, 08:06 PM
A Presidential runoff poll between Chung Tran and Bobby Man would be fun to see. They are the most popular guys here with a lot to say, and oposite parties.
A Presidential runoff poll between Chung Tran and Bobby Man would be fun to see. They are the most popular guys here with a lot to say, and oposite parties. Originally Posted by Porky
one thing is certain.. Bobby would be the Trump comparison. brash, hubristic, never listens to advisors. does whatever the Hell he wants.

I'm more like, say, Kamala Harris. I can be a bit probing, and am well-meaning, but I'm not sure my policies wouldn't lead us straight into the gutter, LOL
Chung !!!