Why Hasnt the Mueller Report been Released

I did. They said as a role model on a scale of 1-10 she gets a 10, and Jussie gets a 1. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're giving Jussie Boy waaaaaay too much cred.....go to the left of the zer0 and you'll find his current standing....somewhere..

Because Trump supporters and staffers don't care about America. They care about their tiny slice of America, not all of America. If your not white the Trump people don't give a fuck about you. Sure they will prop up a few blacks like Cadence Owens, Kanye West, Herman Cain and declare, look we like blacks to. The hate will come back on them in life Originally Posted by themystic
You're living in a Liberal Bubble, lol.
REMOVED-DS

Lol CB!! Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah.....

…...appears I crossed a line here, tm.

So...my apologies for the threat. I'll be more careful with my wording next time.

And to Ms Silver....thank you for being cool and not kicking me out of the playground.
Because Trump supporters and staffers don't care about America. They care about their tiny slice of America, not all of America. If your not white the Trump people don't give a fuck about you. Sure they will prop up a few blacks like Cadence Owens, Kanye West, Herman Cain and declare, look we like blacks to. The hate will come back on them in life Originally Posted by themystic
Is that why the Democrats propped up Obama, lol. Give us all a break will ya.
I find it interesting that Mueller declined to review Barr's summary letter before public release.

Its possible that he felt that he wasted 2 years of his life on this investigation and got sick of it.
I find it interesting that Mueller declined to review Barr's summary letter before public release.

Its possible that he felt that he wasted 2 years of his life on this investigation and got sick of it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It took 400 pages to say "nothing happen"? Hum?
It took 400 pages to say "nothing happen"? Hum? Originally Posted by themystic

if Mueller says so.

BAHAHSAHHAAAAAAAAAA

if Mueller says so.

BAHAHSAHHAAAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't see any Champagne parties going on to celebrate Trumps "victory". Lets wait till the Barr "lands the plane". Barr is like the Jihadist pilots on 911