TITS: What's Your Ideal Set?

PERSONALLY, boob size doesn't matter to me... I'm all about a sexy ass!!! Something to hold onto!
Damn, I'm getting tired of being the President of The Itty Bitty Titty Committee! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Lana,

I can't see enough of you in your avatar, but they don't look itty-bitty to me...they look DAMN GOOD. Ever visit Houston???
Anything with puffies on them are to die for. Originally Posted by aka

What are "puffies"?

Is this an example?

Frankly, I like legs. To reminisce, that MTV ZZ Top "She's Got Legs" video is etched in my brain.
Yep, those are extreme puffies. Kind of like Traci Lords' set is a bit more moderate.
  • OFF
  • 07-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Boy, there are so many answers to this one for me ... so I will just throw in September Carrino for starters.

However I do also really like my avatar (Adele Stephens).

OFF :-)
Leave it to OFF to not only have some great pictures - he knows their names!!!!
  • OFF
  • 07-09-2010, 10:56 AM
What are "puffies"? Originally Posted by OldGrump
Here is a nice set of puffies.

Leave it to OFF to not only have some great pictures - he knows their names!!!! Originally Posted by OldGrump
That is my job.

OFF :-)
<snip>
That is my job.

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
Your job? You mean you get paid for that? Do you need an apprentice?

Your avatar inspired me to animate mine. I'm a fast learner.
I like the larger size breasts. I love to have my mouth filled with breasts. I love big breasts and I cannot lie....
Wow off... I enjoy September Carrino breasts (and everything in the pics) soooo much! WOW!
I've made very close inspection of these and I can't find anything I don't like.

OFF--Adele Stephens: best ever anywhere in the world. Best anywhere in Dallas: gotta love Chasedfw.
Where art thou......Isabella? Biggest Fake Knockers......Wow!
Some great stuff, BUT....perhaps another thread is needed for providers that think they have great assets but need to be told the truth. I know there's something for everyone but the wet sweat sock with marbles in it look has gotta to!