Another India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Syria, Greece, Yemen, Turkey thread ...

I have no agenda here other than to refute falsehoods, shibboleths and dangerous thinking. Turns out most of it is spewed by you and your libtard buddies. As for W, if you want to attack his spending record, I'll probably join in. Originally Posted by lustylad
How about his international conviction for war crimes?
Seven minutes after you post the crap??? How stupid can you get...and your little dog too. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, I know you have do the same thing before. Check out you thread titled " Should we be talking about Egypt". One minute later you are posting "Anyone?" Within 8 minutes you posted five times. So to quote you, how stupid can you get...and your little dog too.
JD, I know you have do the same thing before. Check out you thread titled " Should we be talking about Egypt". One minute later you are posting "Anyone?" Within 8 minutes you posted five times. So to quote you, how stupid can you get...and your little dog too. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
Glade you straightened ... That shit out... Ozombie Dick is your reward... enjoy
Glade you straightened ... That shit out... Ozombie Dick is your reward... enjoy Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You took it out of your mouth to give it to him? Did you wash it first?
Glade you straightened ... That shit out... Ozombie Dick is your reward... enjoy Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Just pointing out that JD has done the same thing that he was calling someone stupid for. Did that go over your head? And I don't swing that way, but there is nothing wrong with it if you want to suck dick. Maybe you should look on line for another site that caters to your preference. Personally I like women.
  • CJ7
  • 01-20-2014, 09:02 PM
Just pointing out that JD has done the same thing that he was calling someone stupid for. Did that go over your head? And I don't swing that way, but there is nothing wrong with it if you want to suck dick. Maybe you should look on line for another site that caters to your preference. Personally I like women. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle

Iffy is "glade" to be here.... woohoo!