Dinner dates

+1 You seem like the business part of it is secondary. Not sure that's great business, but you seem like a great person. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Haha. Yes. Worst provider in the world when it comes to being a clock watcher. OTC dinner, movies and on rare occasion an overnight if it feels right.
I love dinner dates.
I've always been the kind of girl that will usually meet up for dinner and a movie (OffTC) with a gentleman that's booked time with me, but my question is, should that be reserved for guys that are single? Opinions? Originally Posted by honeydavis
Nope lol.....1/2 of my extended dates have been with "taken" gents. If they have the time why restrict married or long-term committed gents from using it how they please .
Several years ago I had a dinner date with a provider before our session. During dinner, she started to gradually unbutton her blouse each time the waiter was headed our way, until he had a clear view of her very sexy bra, which barely contained her breast. Poor guy, he really didn't know how to act because he wanted to be professional but he was so distracted. I got turned on watching it, and the provider got turned on doing it, which led to a helluva time together BCD. So I think dinner dates can be a lot of fun.
Never done dinner but gone to a few movies with some providers. I don't like going to movies alone so I am always looking for a movie buddy and have run across a few girls who wanted to see the same thing I did so we went.
I need to find a provider that likes a shooting range date. It's one of my free times away
I've always enjoyed the normal social time with several providers.

I can tell they enjoy it as well or they're some of the best actresses in the world. Kind of hard to fake a big laugh and a wide smile that comes with a huge hug.

The key is to make it a fun place or great food or both.
Because I wasn't paranoid enough as it was. Thanks for making it 10x worse :P Originally Posted by honeydavis
Haha, well a certain level of paranoia is probably healthy for all; but at some point you gotta take a step off the ledge to get what you want. Can minimize but not eliminate.
I need to find a provider that likes a shooting range date. It's one of my free times away Originally Posted by skyeclipse
Hello!

Actually only been once but would like to go more with someone.
I need to find a provider that likes a shooting range date. It's one of my free times away Originally Posted by skyeclipse
I've wanted to go to a shooting range for years (total virgin to it). Definitely game lol.
A lady and I once enjoyed an early dinner at a Morton's Steakhouse, then on to a Spurs basketball playoff game, and then home for a couple hours of (playtime) dessert ..... a most enjoyable evening! .....
Cool next time I go I'll let who ever said yes or pm me know.
Ladies, if you enjoy dinner dates with an older GENTLEMAN, please PM me!
Should've bought you some of those bananas at the store yesterday Originally Posted by maxim_232

Oh you are so romantic. Lol weirdo.