Even FAUX News has had a belly full of Ted Nugent!

Fixed it for you! No Charge!

Now that we have established that you are making a desperate attempt to hijack a legitimate news story (Greg Abbott's idiotic decision to campaign with Ted Nugent), do you have any comments to make regarding the actual subject matter of this thread?

I would be interested to hear any remarks related to Greg Abbott's decision to campaign with Ted Nugent. Originally Posted by bigtex
There's nothing legitimate about a damn thing you do, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. And you made this thread a free-for-all when you pointedly and disparagingly targeted several who post in this forum, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat; thus, making them the subject/topic of this thread. Hence, no fucking hijack, you dim-witted, lib-retarded SOB.
For the record, (Part 3): Stay on topic, IDIOT!

When in doubt, refer to above! Idiot!
IB will always deflect to "close enough" examples rather than answer any direct, simple question.

...which is then always followed up with an "I know you are, but what I'm I" type of name calling cut & paste, which he then repeats endlessly over and over and over again.

your idiocy is truly legendary IB.

congrats.
For the record, (Part 3): Stay on topic, IDIOT!

When in doubt, refer to above! Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Read your own ignorant OP again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. You made several posters in this forum the subject/topic of your ignorant flame thread, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. Now it's up to your ignorant ass to discern whether Nugent is actually posting in this forum as you disparagingly insinuated, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

IB will always deflect to "close enough" examples rather than answer any direct, simple question.

...which is then always followed up with an "I know you are, but what I'm I" type of name calling cut & paste, which he then repeats endlessly over and over and over again.

your idiocy is truly legendary IB.

congrats Originally Posted by JCM800
Your even more lib-retarded ignorant than BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
^^^ case in point.
^^^ case in point. Originally Posted by JCM800
I know the title of IB's broken record.

It is titled IDIOT!
^^^ case in point. Originally Posted by JCM800

You must imbibe on at least one case per day -- if not three, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. It's the only thing that suitably explains your lib-retard intoxication, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

It is titled IDIOT! Originally Posted by bigtex
That you didn't understand your own OP indicates you're an ignorant jackass, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

It is titled IDIOT! Originally Posted by bigtex
exactly.

...and now this is where IB will begin once again the over and over and over thing, rather than comment on the thread topic.
exactly.

...and now this is where IB will begin once again the over and over and over thing, rather than comment on the thread topic. Originally Posted by JCM800
How many times are you and BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat going to hypocritically and repeatedly comment on "over and over", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?
IB, any comments on Nugent yet?

...or are you still on repeat?
IB, any comments on Nugent yet?

...or are you still on repeat? Originally Posted by JCM800
Every post is rebutting one of your or BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's ignorant, lib-retarded posts in this ignorant thread, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; hence, completely on topic.
Every post is rebutting one of your or BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's ignorant, lib-retarded posts in this ignorant thread, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; hence, completely on topic.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
nah, you're just avoiding the question ...yet again.

but you're an idiot.

so it's expected.

please continue....

please continue.... Originally Posted by JCM800
IB has no choice but to "continue" being an Idiot. Consider it a birth defect and we will just leave it at that.
IB has no choice but to "continue" being an Idiot. Consider it a birth defect and we will just leave it at that. Originally Posted by bigtex

You're lib-retarded blind and ignorant, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Every post is a rebuttal to a post made by either you or BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat; hence, completely on topic, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And IB offers more proof that my above quote was "spot on."
nah, you're just avoiding the question ...yet again.

but you're an idiot.

so it's expected.

please continue.... Originally Posted by JCM800
You're lib-retarded blind and ignorant, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Every post is a rebuttal to a post made by either you or BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat; hence, completely on topic, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

And IB offers more proof that my above quote was "spot on." Originally Posted by bigtex
Yeah, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you're real bad about "spotting"; hence, the anal suppositories you use by the case.