If you kill someone, don't brag about it.

Does this make any sense? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
just more babble from the third grader
Looking back at the Zimmerman case when it happened , seems like quite a few of the vocal Conservatives were sure he was innocent. Now they say "there wasn't enough evidence" ? That's funny I guess the same could be said in lots of cases. I am wondering if any Dems have been acquitted that the same could be said of. Let me see, I can think of one recently. LOL

I just love the double standard when it comes to some folks
  • Old-T
  • 08-07-2016, 07:31 PM
To be honest, several of the local conservatives did say essentially "not enough evidence".

But there were some--noticeably absent from this thread, aren't you IB--who adamantly insisted Georgie was the Right Hand of God dispensing justice to the heathens and slave-oughta-bes.
To be honest, several of the local conservatives did say essentially "not enough evidence".

But there were some--noticeably absent from this thread, aren't you IB--who adamantly insisted Georgie was the Right Hand of God dispensing justice to the heathens and slave-oughta-bes.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Still hittin' those bottles of Thunderbird wine, aren't you, Old-THUMPER. It still chaps your supercilious lib-retarded ass that the evidence supported Zimmerman's story, and not your fantasy version of events, Old-THUMPER.

Martin had all of the time in the world to get to that apartment, Old-THUMPER, but he didn't, because his thuggish ass turned around with the intention to beat him a "white skinned Hispanic", Old-THUMPER, and Martin's hyper-thuggishness got his ass shot, Old-THUMPER. And that's why Zimmerman wasn't convicted, Old-THUMPER.

• Old-T
  • 08-07-2016, 07:52 PM
As I said.

As I said.

Martin's hyper-thuggishness got his ass shot, Old-THUMPER, and it chaps your ass that Zimmerman's story better fit the facts of case than your fantasy version of events, Old-THUMPER. Keep sucking those wine bottles to console yourself, Old-THUMPER.
just more babble from the third grader Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Are you sure you made it to the third grade?
Martin's hyper-thuggishness got his ass shot, Old-THUMPER, and it chaps your ass that Zimmerman's story better fit the facts of case than your fantasy version of events, Old-THUMPER. Keep sucking those wine bottles to console yourself, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
poopthrowing.jpg
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
As I said.

BT1000 said the same thing. 0ld-Trollop...

FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, I usually just laugh at your deflection attempts. Plus your obsession with male butts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And don't forget his prized photo collection of other guys' JUNK!!!!