Provider Time Share

For me, this sounds too complicated with too much obligation.
  • Mr E
  • 12-12-2011, 05:10 PM
I hate to say it. But, oh yes I will. Guys share money and women share time.

Some women do get a small number of guys to support her but the guys have no idea. A lot less screening required until she invites another guy into the circle who is generally screened well.
Sounds like Sister Wives to me lol
Provider Time Shares

The SD/SD discussions got me to thinking.

What about Provider Time Shares?

An arrangement where say 4 hobbiests joined together to support a lady. Each would have time with her, but time could be traded among the guys. Some of the guys might see her weekly, while another might see her once a month for extended time.

Or maybe have 4 Providers in the Time share, so if one wasn't available, another could step in to take care of things. Anyone not holding up their share of things would be dropped from the Time Share.

Too complicated to arrange? Thoughts? Ideas? Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Hey SD/SD that's gay.
the time share concept that I am aware of is where a few girls get together and share to cost of an in call location...
Four guys becoming tunnel buddies? Ya that would work! NOT! Al the providers are time share. Just not limited to 4 guys! LOL
  • Old-T
  • 12-13-2011, 08:36 AM
Four guys becoming tunnel buddies? Ya that would work! NOT! Al the providers are time share. Just not limited to 4 guys! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
If you see truly UTR ladies you might be surprised....