What is with the ads around here? This one in particluar is 3 words long.

I'm sorry
Originally Posted by Bubba3452
fixed that for ya
I'm wrong everyday of the week, sometimes twice in the same day! You may spank me for the entire hour at my regular hourly rate, so long as you do not leave marks. Or I can spank you, or we can take turns spanking each other. Either way, the spankings should absolve me of my wrong-doings.

Now about that ad...I think it was actually very classy and catchy, short and sweet. It certainly seems to be working for her!

You know we don't always have to have it all spelled out UP FRONT for you guys, a little mystery goes a long way! Sometimes I like to put it all out there, sometimes I like to keep you guessng. Isn't being a woman grand?!
I just hope that after this thread, the powers that be hold Bubba to the same standard that he holds everyone else to. And considering how he acts/posts, I hope you REALLY hold him to the same standards that he holds everyone else to......If so, I don't see how he can be a Mod much longer.

This guy is clearly a renegade Mod who thinks he can do no wrong.

Again, thread hijack. Stay on th topic of the ad.
Well said on both post Lucas!!
BDS you got balls the size of Dallas. Thanks for making a lonely truck driver laugh.
Thank you but Bubba has got the balls....I just wish someone would crush them!!!
OK...let's take the MOD bashing down a notch please...thanks!
You go girl.
well her ad has gotten over 900 views...i'd say she did her job
I am absolutely embarrassed and ashamed of the nasty behavior exhibited in this thread! I really thought you folks had more class than that!

Ok, Bubba made a mistake, he admitted to it, and publically apologized! How many of you have ever made a public apology after saying something stupid or hurtful! Very few, huh?

To be honest, I'm really sick and tired of the "ME ME ME" syndrome around here!

What ever happened to, TURN THE OTHER CHEEK?

Yes ma'am she did, she did her job. I tip my hat off to her.

Dear Bubba, come back and join the rest of us, without the that pesky magnifying glass all over you. You seemed to have had more fun when you wasn't a mod. Remember those long never ending threads. That business model thread you posted, or "I want to take a provider out to lunch before BCD". Those were classic! .

Come back and join us ole common folk.

well her ad has gotten over 900 views...i'd say she did her job Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I'm kind of amazed that someone would put the OP on a "do not see" list over this post. I wouldn't have started a thread like this, but if that post is too much for you your skin may be a little thin for the hobby, and is definitely too thin for the Internet.
This one is done. Let's lock this as I did not mean to insult any coons.

[STAFF]Nice one Bubba.[/STAFF] Originally Posted by Thibodeaux
I think I have seen this posting style someplace else....I'm gonna have to remember where...
I think I have seen this posting style someplace else....I'm gonna have to remember where... Originally Posted by surfindick

I was thinking the same thing Surf.....
I agree. Ads are there to get you attention. Seems to be working quite well

well her ad has gotten over 900 views...i'd say she did her job Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan