Why the small talk?

This is exactly how I feel, this is not the time for you to tell me how big your penis is. I can't count how many times somone has told me thier penis size over the phone. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Ughhh....I got a pm the other day that consisted of one sentence. "Is that pretty pussy black dick friendly?"
DELETE!!!
At least in e-mail/pm, I can delete and ignore it.
This is exactly how I feel, this is not the time for you to tell me how big your penis is. I can't count how many times somone has told me thier penis size over the phone. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
And that is when u tell them u have paypal! Lol.
I never chat about my penis. I know where it is and how average it is. If i like you I will bring with me and we can find out if it likes you. One thing ive learned is that my penis doesn't like everyone. I have a rude bitch aversion and it affects my mood. I'm only good for a few minutes of chit chat and I can tell easily.
I think it also depends on how much info is readily available about said provider, if she has a website, ECCIE profile, reviews, ECCIE adds/posts, P411, I dont need to talk much on the phone bc I can get a feel for what kind of person she is and determine if we will click well or not.

PS you can find a lot of good info about an ECCIE member by: Profile>Statistics>find all posts/threads...

. Originally Posted by gpws4cfit

There is the rub. Much of the info is at hand if one were to just look. But too many are too lazy to look. Me ... I do not contact a lady for an appointment unless I have already done my due diligence. I am rarely dissatisfied. I respect the ladies' distance. After the appointment is set I leave her alone until the day before and I just confirm the appointment. It is actually pretty easy.
OP - there's lots of great advice on this thread... when I see, initial contact instructions, I pay attention and respect that. I do my homework, posts, reviews, website, etc and if through all of that something doesn't get my big head engaged I move on.

Before I schedule, I want some kind of interaction. I don't use the phone. My initial contact is usually with a PM on P411 as it handles the screening. I always include some flirty banter - only a sentence or two - nothing graphic, and based on something I discovered from her posts/ads. Most of the time, I get a little banter back... and that is when she goes on my 'must see' list.
There is the rub. Much of the info is at hand if one were to just look. But too many are too lazy to look. Me ... I do not contact a lady for an appointment unless I have already done my due diligence. I am rarely dissatisfied. I respect the ladies' distance. After the appointment is set I leave her alone until the day before and I just confirm the appointment. It is actually pretty easy. Originally Posted by pyramider
OP - there's lots of great advice on this thread... when I see, initial contact instructions, I pay attention and respect that. I do my homework, posts, reviews, website, etc and if through all of that something doesn't get my big head engaged I move on.

Before I schedule, I want some kind of interaction. I don't use the phone. My initial contact is usually with a PM on P411 as it handles the screening. I always include some flirty banter - only a sentence or two - nothing graphic, and based on something I discovered from her posts/ads. Most of the time, I get a little banter back... and that is when she goes on my 'must see' list. Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
Applause!!!!!
  • Kili
  • 07-27-2013, 10:48 AM
listening to somebody talk aimlessly for 7 mins? why ur wondering why... hehe at least you know what men go through on an hourly basis
Small talk and chit chat is def a part of my screening as well - I incorporate simple yet important questions to see if they pass and if I get good vibes. With a GFE experience, the gent is likely spending more $$. Nothing comes easy. In sales, its important to build a rapport to not just close the deal, but to also - well hell, I can't tell all my secrets, lol ....take a marketing course, it might help some hun.

BBFS -YUCK. There's always some dicknose requesting it once in a while. Just brush it off, and move on. Some ladies do it, many do not. Good luck to ya hun!
Small talk is important, but probably more during the session than before booking the appointment. If all hobbyists wanted was to get off, a "solo mission," as they call it, would suffice. For most hobbyists, and I would venture for some providers too, the human contact and some suggestion of intimacy, if not IOP, is what is missing. But others who've posted here are right: if you do your homework, you narrow the risk that you and the provider will have a bad time of it.
Small talk and chit chat is def a part of my screening as well - I incorporate simple yet important questions to see if they pass and if I get good vibes. With a GFE experience, the gent is likely spending more $$. Nothing comes easy. In sales, its important to build a rapport to not just close the deal, but to also - well hell, I can't tell all my secrets, lol ....take a marketing course, it might help some hun.

BBFS -YUCK. There's always some dicknose requesting it once in a while. Just brush it off, and move on. Some ladies do it, many do not. Good luck to ya hun! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I agree a little pre-chat goes a long ways. Makes me feel more comfortable and probably her too.