Flameouts and Comebacks

Take your time off, get yourself together and come back with the same name. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Comebacks should require fresh taint photos ... ijs.
I feel like anyone who has scammed ripped off and lied to the community and had to leave because of safety issues should stay gone or go to backpage only where a lot of the other fraud providers are.
I want Kitty Lamour to make a comeback! Where did she go?
I want Kitty Lamour to make a comeback! Where did she go? Originally Posted by Breasticles
I've been told she's on vacation enjoying three hots and a cot.
I've been told she's on vacation enjoying three hots and a cot. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Lucky.

Hey, I heard you are packing some fine man meat from Tony. In case you didn't know, I am officially the man meat connoisseur around here.
Comebacks should require fresh taint photos ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
I know you want to see my taint pyramider. You want to see everyone's taint. This is just another excuse why.

no.

I'm not posting a taint picture.

perv.
I would pray for many girls makin a comeback.

Chasedfw.
Mercedes
And more I wish I can think of.
Amber Rain is more likely the person he's testing the waters for. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I have it on good authority that she's gone for good, and she's not even in DFW anymore.
  • theG
  • 12-23-2013, 09:34 AM
I think it depends on what she did prior to leaving. For instance several providers have stolen from me and unless they wanted to make it up to me then I would call them out for it if I see them return no matter what they changed their name to be. I can be forgiving but 3 providers on here literally stole from me and the ran away or avoid me now.

It's about giving great service for which they are compensated fairly.