Boobs for Surcher!

There may be some left over for a Saints jersey
OOOh! I'm getting ready to do it.......Uhhh here goes....Getting the camera....
OOOh! I'm getting ready to do it.......Uhhh here goes....Getting the camera.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
So your going to show some titts for surcher now! This thread keeps getting better. Well when you post those pics.
I'm online now i started a thread on an impostor but i am getting the backdrop and tripod ready in a little bit. By the end of the day FOR SURCHER my boobies will be out........Those of you who met me at the socials you know what to expect.....get ready....uuugh.....I'm nervous...
PM them to me first for review.
sofia while you are getting your magnificent mountains out, we are trying to get to the bottom of the "other sofia" problem for you. It's a great thing you are doing to support Surcher and we all love you for it!
For Surcher....................... ...Will the real Sofia please perk up and salute!
Lovely and very beautiful sofia, while your lady mountains are much more than foot hills could you please post a larger picture so we can fully enjoy them. er I mean so Surcher can really see the power and glory of your chesticles?
Yay 4 sofia!!

Yummz! I'm sure surcher will appreciate your kind gesture. I know I sure do. Thanks!

Nice backdrop too, incidentally
THIS WAS ONLY FOR SURCHER!!!! THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO GET HIM BETTER. If your not Surcher cover your eyes.
Lovely and very beautiful sofia, while your lady mountains are much more than foot hills could you please post a larger picture so we can fully enjoy them. er I mean so Surcher can really see the power and glory of your chesticles? Originally Posted by Wayward
Get Your fake Sofia you created to show you....LOL This is SOFIA FOR SURCHER....! For Surcher only so cover your eyes if your not Surcher. When he get's out we can all flash him! LADIES ONLY PLEASE!!!! We don't want him back in the ICU....
I'd cover my eyes but I'm too busy looking at your magnificent boobs
very nice and thanks for sharing. Now I want to feel them to see how firm they are.
Get Your fake Sofia you created to show you....LOL This is SOFIA FOR SURCHER....! For Surcher only so cover your eyes if your not Surcher. When he get's out we can all flash him! LADIES ONLY PLEASE!!!! We don't want him back in the ICU.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
That is so weird sugar britches because she is using that pic as her avatar!
We hope you get better, surcher.