A blow job always feels better when

Where is the first lady? :0 Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Hopefully, the first Lady is you, giving me that blow job. Number 2 is on my balls and number 3 is where the sun shines.
  • snarl
  • 08-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Having had this, I can attest: a blowjob is better when another woman has her tongue up my ass. (I've done doubles, but never triples).
  • snarl
  • 08-03-2016, 11:35 AM
I am surprised that nobody has answered "A blowjob is always better when the hooker is crying"
A blow job is always better when her reviews are clear about no CIM, but when you tell her you are close she goes bj-bazerk. Takes you all the way with passion, then swallows, gives you a wink, a grin and puts a finger over her lips as if to say "Shhhhhh". Ok, this one is just a day dream. Never happens.....
I am surprised that nobody has answered "A blowjob is always better when the hooker is crying" Originally Posted by snarl
I love that album.
A blowjob always feels better when its from your ATF

Just posted a teaser video on my Twitter

....when it's done fast...not a fan of slow BJ's
A blowjob is always better when his cock starts out just a little bit chubby, like it's just waking up and is surprised at having company. When I can put it into my mouth before it gets hard and press my tongue against it and feel it press back as it swells and grows hard in my mouth.

A blowjob is always better when its recipient offers lots of vocal encouragement and praise for what feels really good.

A blowjob is always better when his cum tastes so sweet it's like candy and I know that he's been planning on serving it to me for days.
Looks like Berk knows how to work it. I know Caitie Mae does, its been a long while but very memorable.
A blowjob always feels better when its from your ATF

Just posted a teaser video on my Twitter

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Damn, I need to get back on twitter!
When you are not in Prison.
A blowjob is always better when his cock starts out just a little bit chubby, like it's just waking up and is surprised at having company. When I can put it into my mouth before it gets hard and press my tongue against it and feel it press back as it swells and grows hard in my mouth.

A blowjob is always better when its recipient offers lots of vocal encouragement and praise for what feels really good.

A blowjob is always better when his cum tastes so sweet it's like candy and I know that he's been planning on serving it to me for days. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
That's a good girl.
  • rx.tx
  • 08-05-2016, 08:27 PM
A blowjob always feels better when the beast on the other side of the glory hole shaves.

A blowjob is always better when his cum tastes so sweet it's like candy and I know that he's been planning on serving it to me for days. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
^^^this!
...... when she's maintaining eye contact.

If she truly cares about the extent of my pleasure, she will trust the look in my eyes and discount the words from my mouth.