The game vs. The hobby.

I see a lot of potential for a great session with the game on.
Most American men, when given the choice between football and pussy, will take football every time. Don't EVEN ask me to go shopping or walk around a stupid mall when there's a game to watch.

End result: Wives and SO's cut off the pussy, and hobbyists call providers when they want some good loving.

Bottom line: Football is great for providers. You might not get many appointments during games but just be thankful for all the business you get indirectly because of man's obsession with football.
The football wives have often granted me access to their treasures due to be ignored by the hubbies.
Every touchdown? Even when the cowgirls are getting torched? Originally Posted by pyramider

If you don't mind a bunch of cussing and yelling, yeah..even then.
I was at the strip club watching college ball yesterday. I might tip a girl during commercials but definitely not during game play and no dances until the evil aggies lost.
If you don't mind a bunch of cussing and yelling, yeah..even then. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Sounds oddly like a normal session, but I maybe wrong.
Most American men, when given the choice between football and pussy, will take football every time. Don't EVEN ask me to go shopping or walk around a stupid mall when there's a game to watch.

End result: Wives and SO's cut off the pussy, and hobbyists call providers when they want some good loving.

Bottom line: Football is great for providers. You might not get many appointments during games but just be thankful for all the business you get indirectly because of man's obsession with football. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I like the alternative thinking! That makes a lot of sense I bet many can relate to that.
Hello? Is anyone out there or is everyone watching football...lol
I prefer pussy...without the game.
I love it when the Mrs. wants to watch a game with me on Sunday. If it just so happens that I end up with her mouth on my dick at halftime and my mouth on her pussy during the post-game show then so be it! Beside, jacking off with queso is SO messy!