My absences today...........

• jwood
  • 02-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Lots of plan b's in Dallas
I would counter most gents would not hold this against her especially with her track record. Let's see how this would fly. She direct calls the gent but the gent is with his SO or wife. I bet your bottom dollar a thread would pop up with the title " Syeira Pink makes an unsolicited call". Alot of ladies live by the code do not contact the gent unless he gives explicit approval.I give Syeira credit for at least owning the situation. Mesne I sort of understand however my belief cancellations happens all the time on both sides. I suggest you follow Jay Z advice "On To The Next One" Originally Posted by Thatdude
I'm fairly certain they didn't set the appointment through a thread here. They should communicate however they set the appointment.

What if the "gent" never saw this announcement?
Best to you, Ms. Pink. Hoping for a good outcome.
look she forgot her phone it happens, pink is a wounderful women and im sure she will make it up so why not stop jumping on her case huh and pink i hope your granny will be okay i will be praying
i'm just speculating, but she posted at 5pm. maybe she ran out that morning, forgot her phone, and - still having not been home - couldn't do anything but get on a handy computer later in the day.

i've got no dog in the fight, but it seemed a classy way to handle it. mesne, shouldn't you let her give her side before trashing her? Originally Posted by john_deere
Sounds logical!

Family is most definitely first.
Very interesting that Syeria has had the excellent judgement not to respond to Mesne. He's done a perfectly good job of making her look good without her help. (Other providers could learn a lot here!). She seems to be a very smart girl. She's been near the top of my "to see list" for a while now. I need to act on that when I have the chance.
Sweetie call me if you need anything. And FAMILY always amd always will come first in my book.
  • Mesne
  • 02-19-2013, 08:06 AM
Very interesting that Syeria has had the excellent judgement not to respond to Mesne. He's done a perfectly good job of making her look good without her help. (Other providers could learn a lot here!). She seems to be a very smart girl. She's been near the top of my "to see list" for a while now. I need to act on that when I have the chance. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
So, let me get this straight - your advice to other providers is that when they are faced with a personal emergency that causes them to NCNS a client, they should make no attempt whatsoever to contact the affected clients directly (even where the provider has previously communicated with the client through eccie PM, email, and IM, and the clients has subsequently attempted to contact said provider through all these means afterwards with no success, but all-the-while it is evident that the provider has subsequently had ample computer access) and apologize or even explain, but instead should make a public post on eccie the affected clients may or may not ever see. Man, that's a great business plan. You must be in public relations, TTH.

How insensitive of me. My apologies.
  • Mesne
  • 02-19-2013, 08:11 AM
I'm fairly certain they didn't set the appointment through a thread here. They should communicate however they set the appointment.

What if the "gent" never saw this announcement? Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Bingo!
  • Mesne
  • 02-19-2013, 10:26 AM
I was going to let this thread die until I felt like I had to respond to another post, but I would like to hopefully conclude this thread by stating a few things:

1. This was not my first appointment with Syeira - I had seen her going back several years and had - and still have - a high personal regard for her.

2. I tried to avoid making any personal attacks in my comments - I tried to keep things as factual as possible although my personal frustration with the situation obviously affected the tone of my comments. Syeira's initial posting of this thread was the afternoon of 2/12 - the same day of our appointment for that morning. My first post on this thread was 3 days later, shortly after I finally made contact with Syeira for the first time since the NCNS, when she informed me that she had made this post. If not for her telling me this, however, I still would not have known about it or the reasons for her NCNS otherwise; I very rarely visit this particular Coed Discussion board. Honestly, it was the fact that she had found the time to post this thread that same afternoon but had not made any effort to contact me directly in the three days following this post that particularly upset me.

3. My posts in this thread were genuinely directed to other providers as much as they were to Syeira's original post, to wit: If a provider (or client, for that matter) has a family or other emergency that results in a cancellation without prior notice, then common courtesy should dictate attempting to DIRECTLY contact that affected person as soon as reasonably possible after the fact to at least explain the circumstances. More than three days later - after it is more than apparent the person has had more than ample opportunity to have made such contact in the meantime - is not reasonable.

4. I have since been in contact with Syeira about trying to make things right between us and I am hopeful that this occurs. Like I stated before, there are extenuating circumstances between Syeira and I that made this situation all-the-more frustrating for me. If at the end of of the day we are able to resolve this situation between us and she follows through on what she has offered, then you can be assured I will return and publicly extol her virtues in ultimately making things right between us. That's all anybody can ask of anyone else in this type of situation and, if this occurs, it will speak volumes about her character that supersede any shortcomings she may have from a TCB standpoint. I will look forward to hopefully having that opportunity to do this.

I do not believe Syeira is a bad person - I do think she exercised poor judgment and failed to use some common sense in the aftermath of a tough situation and I hope other providers and clients alike can learn from this experience.
I was going to let this thread die until I felt like I had to respond to another post, but I would like to hopefully conclude this thread by stating a few things:

1. This was not my first appointment with Syeira - I had seen her going back several years and had - and still have - a high personal regard for her.

2. I tried to avoid making any personal attacks in my comments - I tried to keep things as factual as possible although my personal frustration with the situation obviously affected the tone of my comments. Syeira's initial posting of this thread was the afternoon of 2/12 - the same day of our appointment for that morning. My first post on this thread was 3 days later, shortly after I finally made contact with Syeira for the first time since the NCNS, when she informed me that she had made this post. If not for her telling me this, however, I still would not have known about it or the reasons for her NCNS otherwise; I very rarely visit this particular Coed Discussion board. Honestly, it was the fact that she had found the time to post this thread that same afternoon but had not made any effort to contact me directly in the three days following this post that particularly upset me.

3. My posts in this thread were genuinely directed to other providers as much as they were to Syeira's original post, to wit: If a provider (or client, for that matter) has a family or other emergency that results in a cancellation without prior notice, then common courtesy should dictate attempting to DIRECTLY contact that affected person as soon as reasonably possible after the fact to at least explain the circumstances. More than three days later - after it is more than apparent the person has had more than ample opportunity to have made such contact in the meantime - is not reasonable.

4. I have since been in contact with Syeira about trying to make things right between us and I am hopeful that this occurs. Like I stated before, there are extenuating circumstances between Syeira and I that made this situation all-the-more frustrating for me. If at the end of of the day we are able to resolve this situation between us and she follows through on what she has offered, then you can be assured I will return and publicly extol her virtues in ultimately making things right between us. That's all anybody can ask of anyone else in this type of situation and, if this occurs, it will speak volumes about her character that supersede any shortcomings she may have from a TCB standpoint. I will look forward to hopefully having that opportunity to do this.

I do not believe Syeira is a bad person - I do think she exercised poor judgment and failed to use some common sense in the aftermath of a tough situation and I hope other providers and clients alike can learn from this experience. Originally Posted by Mesne
Remain quiet and be thought a fool! speak and remove all doubt!!
I'm sure she can't wait to make it up to you. Women simply can't get enough overbearing asshole.

Without going back and counting, I think you've responded to this thread roughly 500 times. Let it go. You're not her dad, nor are you the Better Hooker Business Bureau. If a girl does something you're not happy about, you can:

a) Forgive and Forget
b) Move the fuck on

If you're choosing choice "b", you can review it as well, but try and not come off as somebody scolding or trying to leverage free pussy out of it. So basically the opposite of that last post.

Just my $.02.

I do not believe Syeira is a bad person - I do think she exercised poor judgment and failed to use some common sense in the aftermath of a tough situation and I hope other providers and clients alike can learn from this experience. Originally Posted by Mesne
Syeira WK discounts:

line up here =>
Better Hooker Business Bureau!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!
I love Ms Pink. Based on conversations and time spent she means well. Good enough for me...Period. Hope all is well dear.