PPE No Longer Mod?

This thread wasn't about me until someone else made it that way.

In fairness to ppe, I don't like ANY moderators...well, Dallas moderators. They seem like the only ones who love [selectively] showing off their whips.

You know what they say about shoes, Monk...
lets keep this civil and on track...thanks
Happy Thanksgiving Rambro.

In fairness to ppe, I don't like ANY moderators...well, Dallas moderators. They seem like the only ones who love [selectively] showing off their whips.

You know what they say about shoes, Monk... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
This thread is not about you. It is about PPE. No one else is trying to make it about you. Only you are doing that. It seems that you will think I am "showing off my whip." Actually I just don't care for disrespect of mods or other members.

Torito

You know what they say about shoes, Monk... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Rambro I totally agree, in fact I called 911, and there sending a whambulance to PoorMe blvd. Your like the Rodney Dangerfield of ECCIE..
Normal is so "Normal".... PPE is the new normal!

What are we going to do today, Brain?

Same thing as every day, Pinky, Plot to take over the world!

My new plan, Mass conversion of ECCIE to Kink... Imagine the possibilities!!

Jalah, Training starts now, go flog Surge!

Snow - On your knees and get over here... LOL! Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
I going to miss you PPE!
Hottie Baby, You and I also have some things to get straight between us.... LOL, Soon Darling!

PPE
Further illustration of my point.

I get points for not liking moderators.

This is fucking bullshit!!!
Wow, Glad I don't have to deal with disgruntled members no more... I am all about the happy!

Rambo, Man, I think my suggestion would be to walk away, but I am just a simple member of the band.

PE
This is bullshit, and 'walking away' isn't the answer.
Further illustration of my point.

I get points for not liking moderators.

This is fucking bullshit!!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Poor Rambro.....Your life is so unfair...grow up man. Your posts used to be funny....not sad!!
You used to be relevant
Man,

You trying to crush the thread with Drama? I am sorry you have such hostility and bitterness. I hope you find your bliss or get more relaxed at the very least.

My blessing on you, Rambo.

PPE
So, How bout them Cowboys..

Rambro, Let it go. We all like you, that is why we try to help you fit into the "human race".

PPE, I am glad that you can now be just one of the boys here. You are just like everyone else, minus the padlle and a few fetishes.
PPE, you will be missed as a mod and it is a great loss for all of us here. You were always there for us ladies and on our side. You are a LEGOND no matter what your status on eccie is. You have become more than just a mod on here to me; I value you as a person and friend. Kitten hugs & kisses to my PPE, think of this as a new beginning .