Seriously? You used my razor to shave your balls? Ahhhh Maaaan.

LMAO!!!!!

He has obviously gotten too comfortable at your place. Next thing you know he'll be using your incall to take a shit before the session! Originally Posted by kerwil62
That's against the rules, someone told us about that several years ago, in really big letters.
LMAO!!!!!

He has obviously gotten too comfortable at your place. Next thing you know he'll be using your incall to take a shit before the session! Originally Posted by kerwil62
I thought pooping is encouraged and covered under Fetish category? Ooooh man... learn new things daily on this site.

LMAO!!!!!

Those are fighten words right there!! Aaaaaand for an entirely new thread. Yep... Ever see the bumper sticker "Shit Happens"? My idea. Except they took out the "at My In call" part Soooooooooooo Not Cool. Nothing spells err.. smells sexy like the lingering smell of shit in the room. Ever better..having to pretend like its not!! Oooof.

Cross razor usage leads to divorce in most countries but in this case what can you do since you aren't married. I'd grow some tough stubble down there and make him go down on you for an hour as payback. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
Agreed!!! Good Plan!!

I'll be sure to use your deodorant and leave an armpit hair in it when I put the lid back on.

or

If I see a toothbrush, put a hair on it and let you guess what of my body it originated from.

or

Eat a bunch of asparagus and coffee then pee in your toilet and not flush, close the lid, then let your olfactory senses go mad when you lift the lid. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

One sec. Let me get my labels out again.

How about this...
I promise not to come to your house and shave my vagina with your razor, If you wont come to my in call and shave your balls with mine.
Deal?? Is that fair?

~Kelly TNT
I am laughing reading this post....its not the same thing and i am sure others would agree...and it's NOT fair at all!!! If you are open to shaving your vajajay at someone else's place do it at mine!...I welcome you to come on over and shave whatever you want with my razor at my place. I will even put your name on it too In other words...deal!!!

On a more practical note...maybe the guy thought that the razor was there at his disposal, especially if you had seen him before...especially if it looked new. I agree I would have asked first, but don't some well-established provider provide toiletries/amenities for clients? And really, if it was a one time deal with one person, I wouldn't even waste any more brain power on it...the guy told you about it, and wasn't doing anything to disrespect you intentionally...but it sure does make a funny thread.
Made me laugh but...can be aggravating at the same time... Thanks for sharing...lol
I'll be sure to use your deodorant and leave an armpit hair in it when I put the lid back on.

or

If I see a toothbrush, put a hair on it and let you guess what of my body it originated from.

or

Eat a bunch of asparagus and coffee then pee in your toilet and not flush, close the lid, then let your olfactory senses go mad when you lift the lid. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Yeah, just be thankful he didn't use your razor to shave the fur around his A-hole.

Speaking of asparagus, I hear it has the same effect on man-milk as pee. Kind of the reverse effect of pineapple juice. Your man-goo taste like your piss smells. Yum, Yum.
I am laughing reading this post....its not the same thing and i am sure others would agree...and it's NOT fair at all!!! If you are open to shaving your vajajay at someone else's place do it at mine!...I welcome you to come on over and shave whatever you want with my razor at my place. I will even put your name on it too In other words...deal!!!

On a more practical note...maybe the guy thought that the razor was there at his disposal, especially if you had seen him before...especially if it looked new. I agree I would have asked first, but don't some well-established provider provide toiletries/amenities for clients? And really, if it was a one time deal with one person, I wouldn't even waste any more brain power on it...the guy told you about it, and wasn't doing anything to disrespect you intentionally...but it sure does make a funny thread. Originally Posted by upsman3014

I thought so too....
In a sort of way. LOL...
No, I have always provided the necessary toiletries/amenities for my clients. I too thought for a blip of a second that maybe he thought that was there for him. Then I remembered the "Oh I used YOUR..." part again. So, that idea is out. Do I think he was trying to disrespect me? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Quite the opposite actually. He was proud of himself.

You just get your little stack of labels ready Mister!! We'll see.
BTW... I don't use . I use the GILLETTE MACH 3 Turbo and the GILLETTE POWER FUSION RAZORS. I find they work the best for me. So... Stock up! I should be there soon because...the one he used was my last.

~KellyTNT
Yeah, just be thankful he didn't use your razor to shave the fur around his A-hole.

Speaking of asparagus, I hear it has the same effect on man-milk as pee. Kind of the reverse effect of pineapple juice. Your man-goo taste like your piss smells. Yum, Yum. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Whaah... what.... I mean, why would you say all those horrible things?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuwahh!!!

I have to walk away... happy thoughts HAPPY THOUGHTS!!

~Kelly TNT

Anyone else thincking Kelly is a little high maintenance? Razor issue easily solved by keeping a roll of duct tape on the counter. Her next thread is going to be about someone taking a dump at her incall. Will that thread even come close to Monica Fox's rant on the p? Very doubtful.

He coulda been one of those guys who leave skid marks on you fresh sheets. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo

Bed sheets. I knew this subject would come back to haunt us someday.

Men have left skid marks apparently during the fun events which were not discovered until later. For some reason, they never answer when informed of the incidents ... probably too embarrassed to say anything.

I'm fairly certain the ladies could entertain the masses for quite awhile with the various stories collected over time.

Kelly, let's clear out Walmart's stock of razors during the next store run.

Hmm...maybe you should start adding manscaping services to your menu, Kelly.
LOL,,,,,, razor and balls..... no no no, nothing that sharp near the boys.
More importantly, "if" I had to use a ladies razor for last minute preparations ... I certainly wouldn't mention it. I'm more baffled as to why he felt the need to announce it, proudly.

"I shaved my balls for you at the last minute" is not as impressive as "Check out these shaved balls ... I was thoughtful enough that I shaved before I left my house/office/gym."

Yes, passing more judgment.
LOL,,,,,, razor and balls..... no no no, nothing that sharp near the boys. Originally Posted by DallasDoc

Duct tape taint sharp.
Whaah... what.... I mean, why would you say all those horrible things?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuwahh!!!

I have to walk away... happy thoughts HAPPY THOUGHTS!!

~Kelly TNT

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Sorry, LOL!

VON started it. ;-)