Is Rummerpaul threatening providers with bad reviews?

Why would that be Tony? Because we don't agree on everything? I have no issue with you. I do think you let your dislike of FR color how you treat those that do like it. But thats just a personal choice thing. I really don't understand what your issue is with me but hay, such is life.
Rummerpaul. did you take advantage of a newbie provider and not pay for services? I know this is a serious accusation but the question is very real.
I don't know any of the folks involved, but I think this sort of behavior happens more than most talk about. A month or so ago I had a welcome wagon lady pm me to ask what to do because a well known member was threatening to post that her single review was a fake unless he got a free session. My advice to her, as to others is to handle it via private channels with the mods.

Regards,
I know the girl, the date and time and the outrageous promises you made her. All I gotta say is Karma to you. you're just scraping off the bottom of my shoe. using reputable organization eccie for your ripoff scams and gain of trust to newbies. You should have been ousted long ago.
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
+1 Enough already!!!!
If none of this is true, why not just say this is bullshit and ask the staff to address the personal attacks on your character.

Your "squeal like ned beatty" defense makes you look guilty.

I love your avatar. Originally Posted by monkmonk
It seems as though the staff has selective vision for things like this. I have asked them to address it. I seem to be the only one receiving an infraction. when such a thread pops up. would just not saying anything make me look innocent ? haha

I know the girl, the date and time and the outrageous promises you made her. All I gotta say is Karma to you. you're just scraping off the bottom of my shoe. using reputable organization eccie for your ripoff scams and gain of trust to newbies. You should have been ousted long ago. Originally Posted by deedoubleu
Is this comment directed toward me? I cant see how it can be.
1. I dont tell my dates my eccie name or my real name or whatever
2. I have 2 or 3 meetings a week
So unless you are a soothsayer then you cannot possibly know what dates I go on...or who I talk to.

As per your earlier direct question....if you'd read the thread you'd see your answer in one of my many previous answers.
This whole post has turned into nothing but mud slinging. Probably a lot of it is deserved, but none is backed up. It is unproven accusations, name calling, and general rudeness and disrespect. If my stomach could handle this, I would watch Day Of Our Lives, As The Stomach Turns, etc.

I have had all I can take and if everyone deserving points received them, half the board would be bannned.

Goodnight, John Boy