Buffalo

How about this... i will have the bigger set... co-ed right? Ladies who have seen me and would see me again, Speak up... end this whole shit of i dont see anyone... Im just not afraid of paying what the lady asks for... not into bargaining, or bargain hunting.
So there anyone else gonna make that stand?
LMAO!!!\
More fun watching these multi-handled trolls out themselves here with all their mindless disjointed bleating.....
same handle.. same troll i guess.. i have one handle and only one.
LMAO!!!\
More fun watching these multi-handled trolls out themselves here with all their mindless disjointed bleating..... Originally Posted by Celso

Would love to pick up on who the multi handle ones are, but still trying to figure out who the old handles are as well,

Guess it's a buffalo thing, or maybe a roc or Cuse, who knows, but have to keep on topic about buffalo, so let's say it's a buffalo thing
How about this... i will have the bigger set... co-ed right? Ladies who have seen me and would see me again, Speak up... end this whole shit of i dont see anyone... Im just not afraid of paying what the lady asks for... not into bargaining, or bargain hunting.
So there anyone else gonna make that stand? Originally Posted by Justapervert
I would love to see u again : )
Your a total gentleman and great time
Xoxoxoxoxo
So there anyone else gonna make that stand? Originally Posted by Justapervert
And u tipped me good!!! Thankyou again xoxo xoxoxo
Always a smile for the ladies!!! :-)
and usually a flower as well!!
And u tipped me good!!! Thankyou again xoxo xoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
DudleyDo 0175b 5_980.jpg

Oh Dudley (JAP) - You're my hero!!
Attachment 426246

Oh Dudley (JAP) - You're my hero!! Originally Posted by Perryay

that's some funny shit right there perryay!!!

Attachment 426246

Oh Dudley (JAP) - You're my hero!! Originally Posted by Perryay
Have to admit, the Dude has GAME!!!.....

Sometimes its the right thing to do... sorry boys.. some just got more than others... back to bp grammars for grampers!. heard there is special today if you dont want their teeth in!!! GO GET THE DAILY SPECIAL BOYS GOBC rules~~~ Girls Of the Back Country.
Sometimes its the right thing to do... sorry boys.. some just got more than others.... Originally Posted by Justapervert
Mostly, it just creates GPS. Thanks for the contribution........

elg.......
I had fun.. glad to help... Giz On before Condoms!
Sometimes its the right thing to do... sorry boys.. some just got more than others... back to bp grammars for grampers!. heard there is special today if you dont want their teeth in!!! GO GET THE DAILY SPECIAL BOYS GOBC rules~~~ Girls Of the Back Country. Originally Posted by Justapervert
Nutin' beats a good ole gumjob.....