As if it wasn't bad enough...

Who the fuck thought you would ever see the quadratic equation here? Originally Posted by TEASERPLEASER
Not me, Man. I expected a long discourse about the functionality of the Isosceles triangle, but haven't seen it yet
Not me, Man. I expected a long discourse about the functionality of the Isosceles triangle, but haven't seen it yet Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Hhmmm The "functionality of the Isosceles triangle."

Many, if not most of the ladies on this board, have graduated from high school. A guess on my part, for sure. And isn't it a law that younger people attend elementary school?

And what grade does one learn about the finer points of a triangle? 3rd?

If you do a long search, you'll see several interesting topics that go further than the size of someone's breasts or who can deep throat the best. One of the most sensual parts of the body is the brain, right?

But for now, I would suggest to any female reading this and looking for some work, to start discussing mathematics in a coed topic. Make your topic understandable for at least those on the 3rd grade mathematical learning level so some of the Eccie members will understand.

You know how some of these guys are. They don't think too good.

Just wishing to be helpful,
Elisabeth

I got one from her as well.

Didn’t bother me, but I didn’t find her “specials” very special. Her effort did prompt me to read some of her reviews. I assume she will be reading this, so I would respectfully suggest that she work on improving her clients experience and her TCB, and perhaps an adjustment of rates, and then I don’t think she would need to PM so many of us to get her numbers up. Those offering awesome iop and client memories are keeping steady appointments. High rates and mediocre to disappointing reviews just aren’t very appealing, regardless of looks.
  • snarl
  • 09-20-2019, 01:19 PM
Not me, Man. I expected a long discourse about the functionality of the Isosceles triangle, but haven't seen it yet Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious

Can we discuss the Heisenberg Picture and how it relates to mapping electron energy states. When combined with Nils Bohr's equations for calculating electron position probability, I believe there's a point where the Uncertainty Principle breaks down during a quantum leap (the point at which an electron jumps from one energy state to another). The math seems to line up, but logically I don't know if it makes sense that you would be able to know both the position and velocity of the electron during a leap.

Or it could be evidence that I shouldn't research quantum mechanics while drunk.
Maybe the pm she sent was not free enough for stubby to partake?