How Republicans misunderstand health care costs

• CJ7
  • 01-15-2013, 04:25 PM
An increase is an increase is an increase; Obama said he would cut premiums, but premiums have gone only up and up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality is reality...Obama lied. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

2014 incase you cant read
Obama didn't say 2014.....he said he would cut premiums by $2500 per family...it hasn't happened and it ain't gonna happen........Obama lied.

BTW, in 2013 premiums are forecasted to go up (about 4%) and again !

Obama lied.
  • CJ7
  • 01-15-2013, 04:33 PM
Obama didn't say 2014.....he said he would cut premiums by $2500 per family...it hasn't happened and it ain't gonna happen........Obama lied.

BTW, in 2013 premiums are forecasted to go up (about 4%) and again !

Obama lied. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
he said he would pass legislation his first term (he did just that) that will lower premiun cost 2500, and in 2014 when the law goes into full effect he has done just that as well ...

those are the FACTS ... nothing more nothing less
  • CJ7
  • 01-15-2013, 04:36 PM
whirlie is an example how republicans misunderstand the AHCA

theyre dumbasses.
Obama:

“We won’t do all this twenty years from now, or ten years from now,” he said. “We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States."

Liar, liar, liar.
  • CJ7
  • 01-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Obama:

“We won’t do all this twenty years from now, or ten years from now,” he said. “We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States."

Liar, liar, liar. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

he did it

idiot idiot
Nope; costs keep going up and up and up................and quality of care and access will go down for most.

Obama robbed $1 trillion from Medicare (the seniors) to get Obamacare passed. Another lie.
  • CJ7
  • 01-15-2013, 04:47 PM
2014 incase you cant read

idiot idiot
  • CJ7
  • 01-15-2013, 04:48 PM
from your link

The tax credit varies with income and a variety of other factors (such as family size, age, and cost of coverage in a geographic region) that affect how much people have to pay for health insurance. An example may help illustrate how significant these tax credits will be.
Consider a middle class family of 4 with income of $75 000 (roughly the national median for families of that size). The 40-year-old mother is self-employed and her husband of the same age stays at home and takes care of the kids. They live in an area with average health care costs and are now buying health insurance that costs $12 000 a year, which is a typical amount for a family policy in the nongroup market.

Starting in 2014, this family could buy insurance through a health insurance exchange—set up by its state or by the federal government if the state fails to act—and would be eligible for a federal tax credit of about $5000

do you agree with that or not whirlie?
  • CJ7
  • 01-15-2013, 05:10 PM
this must be about the time whirlies mom shuts the power off in the basement
Whirly has no mom.

He's GOLLUM!

• Laz
  • 01-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Ignoring what he said and by when it would occur I would like to know how Obamacare is going to lower the cost of healthcare. The only thing I have seen is either by price controls, which will not work in the long term, or rationing.
Obamacare is NOT going to lower healthcare costs; it is a government entitlement that will burden us for generations.
Obamacare is NOT going to lower healthcare costs; it is a government entitlement that will burden us for generations. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hey WhirlyTurd, you better get used to it:

FOUR MORE YEARS!
he said he would pass legislation his first term (he did just that) that will lower premiun cost 2500, and in 2014 when the law goes into full effect he has done just that as well ...

those are the FACTS ... nothing more nothing less Originally Posted by CJ7
OK, Ceej.

As I understand you, you are saying that full implementation of Obamacare in 2014 will result in EVERYONE'S health insurance premiums going DOWN by at least $2500.

Do I understand you correctly?