Who thinks I'm crazy for using my face pic as my Avatar?

I just found this South Park one. I'm a huge fan of that show
Remember some guy that put his tatted face as his avatar here not too long ago.

Everyone saw and recognized him on the 5 o'clock news when they paraded him into the magistrates court.
Don't care.
Somebodies mettle has softened.
No need to have your pic. All ladies have an email or phone you can send a pic to if needed. And can send from a hobby phone in which the pic also hasn't been used on the web anywhere. Most ladies won't require one. What would suck is, if your face and ID has been added to a database of johns. Facial recognition software has likely identified you as their are known LE on this site. So yeah, you're crazy dude.

Also, if for any reason you have a bad experience with a bat shit crazy lady, she'd likely have your info and could be outed along with having your pic. No one should ever have their personal info or pics posted anywhere here. Even in pms. Those can be accessed and hacked by people. Always use gmail or another source to transfer info if needed.
Yes, you are crazy. As a reminder, this hobby is illegal. SAPD cruises and targets this website. Putting a picture of your face, tattoos, or any identifying feature is automatic identification. It's your life, your risk, but for me, being discrete is paramount. It just makes sense.

As for the providers, they are obviously marketing themselves, so showing accurate photos is key to there business. I totally understand blurring out faces and tattoos to remain anonymous. If they choose not to to get ahead of the competition by marketing a beautiful face, sexy tattoos, etc. then that is there choice. Calculated risk. For a John, it makes no sense as it is unnessecary identification.
I thought your old pic more closely resembled Cartman than Kenny lol
I remember being able to identify who all the players were on moco cause your mugshot was on their profile flashing "$$"

good times..good times.
Some girls from Moco jumped at me. Of course I only paid Moco prices. 60 or less.
Stud!
George you definitely are crazy.😜 I do find that to be a very endearing quality of yours. That being said here is a quote from your review of me...
👀I was thinking about taking her eyes and putting them in my pocket and taking them home.👀
Thank you for not taking my eyes btw. Had you acted on that thought you would have jumped to a whole different level of crazy that is not so endearing.😲
I love u to DJ!!! I May be a little crazy! But u know I also like to be different, unique. That one of a kind type guy.