If you could bring back...

Swatches!
Driving with open container of any kind of alcoholic beverage perfectly lawful.
The price of gold, silver, apple & Microsoft stock.
A little more hair on the twat and Gilleys.
Then I must hail tribute to SNL's greatest love as kid, young adult and grown man...

Originally Posted by SNL9933
That poster was from the 70's...
^^^^
Early onset dementia???
  • Seedy
  • 06-25-2014, 09:15 PM
That poster was from the 70's... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yep that one and the one of Loni Anderson where big hits in the Mid to late seventies.
Dana Plato was so so hot. That Todd Bridges was a lucky bastard, he and Dana had a sexual relationship throughout the duration of the show. Surprised she didn't get pregnant to be honest.

Ocean Pacific Cord Shorts
Combo hunting and fishing licenses that actually gave license to hunt and fish; i.e., didn't need no stinkin' stamps. Except, of course, your fuckin' federal duck stamp. Catch and bag limits generous enough to make "getting yo limit" damn hard work.

Now the combo license is absolutely worthless except for maybe hogs and hardheads. And the limits are so pathetically stingy it's not worth the trouble...especially for a hard grind offshore.
^^^^
Early onset dementia??? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
[QUOTE=SNL9933;1055484567]

Del Taco - that's a good one.

Since we kind of went back into the 70's - My favorite decade next to the 80's.

Then I must hail tribute to SNL's greatest love as kid, young adult and grown man...

Originally Posted by R.M.
My Harley FLT Tour Glide, Motley Crue, my bisexual girl friend who waitresses at a well known north side strip club.
Life was simple and good ..........
Drove by the old house the other day. Lady outside working in the yard. Just had to get out and check it out. This lady cracks up saying the neighbors still talk about me.
Didn't realize I left such an impression and legacy ...........
Lmao !!!
[QUOTE=SNL9933;1055484567]

Originally Posted by R.M.
That poster was from the 70's... Originally Posted by Wakeup
^^^^
Early onset dementia??? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
1976... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I was referring to SNL. Heard he played football back in the day.
Dana Plato was so so hot. That Todd Bridges was a lucky bastard, he and Dana had a sexual relationship throughout the duration of the show. Surprised she didn't get pregnant to be honest.

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Damn, Todd Bridges was smashing Dana Plato??

And through all the drugs and crazy shit, he's the only one still living out of that whole cast.
Damn, Todd Bridges was smashing Dana Plato??

And through all the drugs and crazy shit, he's the only one still living out of that whole cast. Originally Posted by kerwil62
In his book he says that Dana initiated a sexual relationship with him when the show began and it lasted until the show ended in 1986.