Trumps Dream for Amercia...

I don't give a fuck what you mean. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So you don't give a fuck to your own question?
So you don't give a fuck to your own question? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Considering you only responded to the question with a vapid picture with some allusion of Trump being involved with the death of "a" reporter, and then follow that up with "you know what I mean", I pretty much understand his statement about he doesn't give a fuck about what you mean.

If you have a point make it, otherwise, it remains your hateful unsubstantiated left wing tripe.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 08:03 AM

Who's giving a fuck? You know what I mean.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
The Hod Damn Saudi's are using Trump and he doesn't care as long as they continue to stay/buy his properties!

He is Clinton Foundation 2.0
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 08:04 AM
very unwise post, citizen!

check your PM's

thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How about you check bambino's BM"s !

I'd love to fist you with a toilet plunger using Waco's head as point!) Originally Posted by WTF
WTF's post history shows 10+ years of the same arguments:

When he starts losing losing arguments WTF starts
c. Starts with the homosexual imagery, particularly with the posters he losing the argument with. In fact, homosexual imagery is WTF's "concession speech." He's scarily good at it.

I expect more of the same. In fact, he's incapable of anything else.
So you don't give a fuck to your own question? Originally Posted by andymarksman
No, I don't give a fuck about your post or your opinion.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 08:49 AM
WTF's post history shows 10+ years of the same arguments:

When he starts losing losing arguments WTF starts
c. Starts with the homosexual imagery, particularly with the posters he losing the argument with. In fact, homosexual imagery is WTF's "concession speech." He's scarily good at it.

I expect more of the same. In fact, he's incapable of anything else. Originally Posted by gnadfly
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 08:51 AM
No, I don't give a fuck about your post or your opinion. Originally Posted by Levianon17
  • oeb11
  • 06-11-2019, 09:03 AM
SomeOne should give WTF a Mirror - to see how the DPST's accuse others of their own transgrssions.
However, Mirrors do not function under DPST Liberaltarian dogma!
The usual pot-stirinng name-calling one line posts.

Prediction - under 3 months until next "vacation"
Considering you only responded to the question with a vapid picture with some allusion of Trump being involved with the death of "a" reporter, and then follow that up with "you know what I mean", I pretty much understand his statement about he doesn't give a fuck about what you mean.

If you have a point make it, otherwise, it remains your hateful unsubstantiated left wing tripe. Originally Posted by eccielover
My point is I do give a fuck about the systematic murders of innocent civilians by the regime that Trump's trying so desperately to cozy up with. You have a problem understanding that?

https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/04/24/...cution-37-men#
Prediction - under 3 months until next "vacation" Originally Posted by oeb11
Surely will happen if that's the circle jerk the site owners wish to perpetuate in this forum.
My point is I do give a fuck about the systematic murders of innocent civilians by the regime that Trump's trying so desperately to cozy up with. You have a problem understanding that?

https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/04/24/...cution-37-men# Originally Posted by andymarksman

your point is you only gripe about it because Trump is president. did you care when Obama "cozied up" to Saudi Arabia? Bush? Clinton? Bush? Reagan? Carter? Ford? Nixon? LBJ? Kennedy? Ike? George Washington?

You have a problem understanding that?
  • oeb11
  • 06-11-2019, 10:01 AM
AM - why not include Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Myanmar, most of Africa - particularly the Sudans, Venezuela, Cuba, and other totalitrian regimes in your Tears and Cries!
please consider getting a visa and go protest Trump in those countries.

your protests will do a world of good!
Take Hillary and hold her hand while you go!