One big reason girls are leaving!

This board is rudderless. There is little moderation consistency. Originally Posted by saustin
+1!!!
OH2 isn’t any better. I had 4 vouches submitted to become verified. Never heard anything for a long time. Then finally was told they were too old and I needed more current vouches. They had been submitted about 6 months ago. Maybe that’s why many people don’t waste their time trying to join. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Similar experience with OH2. I submitted 2 vouches to become verified, zero reply. I sent a msg to question the status of the request....crickets/nothing.
For OH2,
You can not vouch for yourself.
Some of the ladies have to.

Also, there's very limited volunteer folks there.
Did that. 6 months later was told some newer ladies would need to submit again.
Get a couple kc ladies to send in vouches same day and followup youself couple hours later.
Address directly to CK.
You can not vouch for yourself.
Some of the ladies have to. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well fuck, I’m toast...
Well fuck, I’m toast... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Good to you back out of hibernation
Well fuck, I’m toast... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Wiz,
Just find a gal to put jelly on your toast and maybe, against all odds, she might let you do tongue exercises.
Good to you back out of hibernation Originally Posted by BigDeal
Thanks, buddy. Yeah, been hiding...
...and maybe, against all odds, she might let you do tongue exercises. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
...the tongue will take all the practice the young lady can take...
My prediction is that I can receive a infraction for stating the obvious facts liiiiike the CHIEFS ARE GOING TO WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL ❤️❤️❤️
My prediction is that I can receive a infraction for stating the obvious facts liiiiike the CHIEFS ARE GOING TO WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL ❤️❤️❤️ Originally Posted by Sonara
I like the way you think dear!!