Hobbyist Provider Romance

I sincerely hope this works. It would be a great story, unique in my hobby experience, but anything is possible.

Before you go too far, do check in with a lawyer to protect your assets and maybe a PI to check her background. I don't want to see you back here, broke, homeless, living in a van down by the river.
I sincerely hope this works. It would be a great story, unique in my hobby experience, but anything is possible.

Before you go too far, do check in with a lawyer to protect your assets and maybe a PI to check her background. I don't want to see you back here, broke, homeless, living in a van down by the river. Originally Posted by mtabsw
This has definitely keep me entertained. I do know her background already. Know a ton of details about her. I kind of like Van's by rivers though. I'll start a whole community there if I end up there. You're more than welcome to come for the first month free of charge.
  • orca
  • 04-04-2019, 07:34 PM
Good points all around. But if a guy is super rich, gals are already hunting him! All kinds of gals..at work; at church; at bars; everywhere. I say be smart and enjoy life every day you can!
Crock covered it.

Even if they don't care, guys don't want their friends to go all Jason Alexander in Pretty Woman and say or do something crazy. Originally Posted by B Three
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that movie so I don't get the reference.
  • PGATS
  • 04-04-2019, 10:13 PM
Run. You're getting hustled by a pro. Just my $0.02... Love doesn't come from a lust hobby.
My 2 cents

I've done it twice. Caution for sure, but what's the difference between a pro and a civvie? Both can break your heart. The danger with a pro is the "she's a pro at wrangling money from men" Yes, but you know that and should have your radar on for that. Doesn't mean it can't be golden. Doesn't mean it can't turn into a shit sandwich.

My mistake the first time was not making sure the playing field was as level as it should be. We did a lot of threesomes when we first met, then I got the "I don't want to do that any more" and I let it slide because 'I was being nice' but to quote the Matrix, it was just another form of control. That eventually drove a wedge that eventually tore it apart. It was really really fun while it lasted, and I got my butt hurt, and I learned a lot from it.

The second time went much more smoothly in that area, we eventually drifted because of other things. Still actually see each other once a month or so and I think its in large part for having learned some lessons about the inherent dangers/problems/whatever.
OP, I've been down this road. On the surface it might seem like a good idea, but there's a good reason she's in this line of work. After a short time of this said romance, the baggage will show its ugly head. It might be minor, it might be major, but in reality, be ready for anything.

During this romance, is she gonna leave the game? Are you? It works better if you both do. In the end, you'll NEVER date another provider. Bet on that
  • Crock
  • 04-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that movie so I don't get the reference. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I haven't seen it since it came out, but I think the provider and the filthy stinking rich client fall in love, but a friend (Jason Alexander?) outs them to other friends and family.

In other words, guys don't want to have to keep the way they met a secret from everyone forever?
  • BLM69
  • 04-05-2019, 11:57 AM
Run. You're getting hustled by a pro. Just my $0.02... Love doesn't come from a lust hobby. Originally Posted by PGATS
A pro-hustler that is.....
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that movie so I don't get the reference. Originally Posted by TheOracle
You’re on Eccie but never saw the most popular hooker movie of all time???
I haven't seen it since it came out, but I think the provider and the filthy stinking rich client fall in love, but a friend (Jason Alexander?) outs them to other friends and family.

In other words, guys don't want to have to keep the way they met a secret from everyone forever? Originally Posted by Crock
Not exactly. Richard Gere meets Julia Roberts and hires her for a week. His lawyer thinks she’s a corporate spy so Gere tells him that she’s a hooker.

Jason is a douche and makes sexual advances to her and gets physical. Gere comes in and saves the day.

My reference was to the situation that you never know who is going to know your wife was a hooker and cause problems because of it.
You’re on Eccie but never saw the most popular hooker movie of all time??? Originally Posted by B Three
Lol. Nope.

I know it's one of those where people look at you like you have three heads if you say you haven't seen it, and I probably will get around to it some day, but it's just never been high on my list of movies to see for some reason.

Not exactly. Richard Gere meets Julia Roberts and hires her for a week. His lawyer thinks she’s a corporate spy so Gere tells him that she’s a hooker.

Jason is a douche and makes sexual advances to her and gets physical. Gere comes in and saves the day.

My reference was to the situation that you never know who is going to know your wife was a hooker and cause problems because of it. Originally Posted by B Three
Thanks for clarifying.
Here’s the bottom line as far as I’m concerned. Most men cannot keep thier big mouths shut in an aurgument and will use her hooker days against her which is really low. Most women with a John as a significant other will never trust that man.

Obviously you like fucking each other so keep doing it. Work out an agreement to raw dog it and be happy.
Gut check !

Go with it soft for a month then ask her to exchange cell phones and you guys sit together and browse messages, photos, e-mails, etc.

If you get the WTF look right after you say this, you found out all you need to know.

Ah, gut check for you too huh ! ��
Gut check !

Go with it soft for a month then ask her to exchange cell phones and you guys sit together and browse messages, photos, e-mails, etc.

If you get the WTF look right after you say this, you found out all you need to know.

Ah, gut check for you too huh ! �� Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Or do the old trust game. Let them use your apt trick