WHERE i'M FROM N' WHERE i'M GOING

I am from the midwest, grew up in west texas and moved to dallas 4 years ago to become a SUCCESSFUL HOOKER! And I've done well for myself so far except I moved away a few months ago and ALMOST PUT THE CHASITY BELT ON to marry a Puerto Rican college boy...but thank gawd I came to my senses and moved back here to Dallas! Not ashamed to admit I am starting over again and learned A LOT from the last year but I am happy again! I've been M.I.A. for a while and missed my friends from the hobby as well as MY LIFE! Things tend to fall into place for me and I've decided to slow down on touring and focus more on my family and finishing school of which I'm almost done! Can't say if I see myself living in Dallas forever but I love it here and the connections/bonds I've made with certain individuals!
born in the valley, grew up in New Braunfels, joind the army 1998, traveled all over the world, and came back to texas to stay
I am so happy you didnt marry that guy, I would have hated breaking you to up so I could marry you..lol
I was born and raised in Waco! Been in the Dallas area for 12yrs now and absolutely love it here! Really have no plans to leave unless the next love of my life has plans to! Even at that, he better bring me back!
Born in Illinois ....lived all my life in Midwest ...Iowa ,Illinois ,Nebraska ETC ....been in Texas about 7 years and plan on staying here ....I think ....
I am from the midwest, grew up in west texas and moved to dallas 4 years ago to become a SUCCESSFUL HOOKER! And I've done well for myself so far except I moved away a few months ago and ALMOST PUT THE CHASITY BELT ON to marry a Puerto Rican college boy...but thank gawd I came to my senses and moved back here to Dallas! Originally Posted by berkleigh
p.r. would be a nice place to live. but, like you found out, it depends on who you're living with!!

if you ever plan on visiting there again, let me know, por que yo sabes muchos lugares interesante! [i believe i read somewhere you speak spanish]
born and raised in texas.

traveled for business and pleasure to 26 states, UK, france, germany, switzerland, spain, italy, greece, thailand, japan, canada.

also traveled for deliteful pleasures w/ many deliteful women from dallas area, austin, san antonio, new york city, pahrump [where the chicken ranch is outside LA], and the UK.

hopefully headed to retirement soon. will probably stay in this area.
I am acutally from Lousianna but moved to texas back in 1999 when I was a little girl.... Pretty much grew up here in Texas in the Fort worth area.....

Once I graduated I got the hell out of fort worth and moved to the far north dallas area ever since.

I like texas..... But there are some other amazing places I would live to live.
  • PT4ME
  • 06-24-2010, 10:37 AM
...... born and raised in NYC, college in upstate NY, left as a young adult and never looked back. Since then have lived in Miss., San Fran. LA, Germany, and finally landed in TX..... been here about 10 years now, and plan on staying here.
I started this blog to find out where we are all REALLY from.
Tell us where you're FROM...Where you are NOW...and where you're GOING!!

I'll go first!

So...AlyssaWest...I'M FROM TYLER, TEXAS... RIGHT NOW I LIVE IN DALLAS.... AND I WANT TO GET MY YOU KnOW WHAT OUT of the U.S. Next year....GOING TO ENGLAND! Originally Posted by AlyssaWest
I was thinking you should move to a place that has a lot of sun that is great for tanning. Africa. Maybe South Africa?
I was born in Dallas, raised in Plano but spent some time in Altus, Ok. on an Air Force base, and then Denison, Tx. on a farm....right now I am at home in Mesquite.....and I'm going to Arkansas to go trout fishing soon.

Exciting, I know.
Born in Michigan, grew up in far west Texas, been in this area for 12 years.

I love living out in the country with my horses, but being close to the big city for all the opportunities available.

And I want to go fishing with Dannie.....
That's why they call me The Wanderer....
I've been to:
Atlanta, Atlantic City, Austin, Baltimore, Bangor-Maine, Billings, Boise, Boston, Buffalo, Cancun, Charlotte, Charleston, Chesapeake, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas- Ft Worth, Denver, Detroit, Fayetteville, Flagstaff, Ft Lauderdale, Gainesville, Greensboro, Greenville, Hilton Head, Houston, Jackson, Jackson Hole, Jacksonville FL, Kennebunkport, Key West, Knoxville, Lake Havasu, Lexington, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Matamoros, Miami, Minneapolis, Mobile, Monroe, Montreal, Myrtle Beach, Nashville, Newark, New York, Oakland, Orlando, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Providence RI, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Fran, Savannah, Seattle, Shreveport, South Padre, Spartanburg Tampa, Toronto, Tucson, Valdosta, Wilmington-NC

Born in Virginia, lived all over... East coast, West coast, the Northeast, Florida and California. Is Texas the best place on earth? Not by a long shot...it's got some of the worst weather, crime and more concrete and pavement than any other state. They beat Mexico for their independence, but they've won it back since.
There are some very good people here though.
Next stop...Costa Rica
Born almost exactly a equal distance from the RocknRoll HOF and the Pro Football HOF(I will let you guess what city. Lived in that states capital for five years while expanding my brain in more ways than one. Moved here in 84. I love it here but my heart is Nuts lol.
I see myself dying near the heart of Europe Rome....
I am orginally from San Antonio, but live now in Rockwall. I plan on going far out out in the country as I can, in the future though.