Valentines day/warm and fuzzy stuff!

I am spending the 14th at Pluckers Anti-Valentines Day Celebration. Beer and wings!!! $1 beer and .50 cent wings. I can have sex anytime.
What do guys really think about Valentines day? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Since you asked, and very nicely I will say. Most holidays are an opportunity for some commercial exploitation. Though I will admit I am a sentimental sucker for the holidays, especially the winter variety. So if Valentines Day is “to celebrating love and affection between intimate companions” then I have no problem with celebrating it. Like the steak and BJ, all the people in said restaurant are there for one reason, to celebrate their affection by having dinner, and then enjoying a long slow sensual BJ from their partner, yes that is cool. But if one is expected to come up with elaborate gifts, dinner plans, and flowers, well this is no way to celebrate one's affection.

So the question now goes back to you, what does this day mean to the ladies, do you really want to be wined and dined, showered with gifts and flowers as a show of one's affection, or do you just want to be involved in the global expression of affection on a very specific day? Like the steak and BJ day!

DM