US Intelligence Sure Ukrainian Airline Shot Down By Iran.

And these Iranians want nukes.
and of a matter of course its ALL Big-T fault
Out of curiosities, wise ones, did any other commercial airliners take off from Teheran before the Ukrainian one did?
https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/sta...26998827003904

On the ground explanation of what happened complete with photos...
Ukrainians think it could be a bomb...
Ukrainians think it could be a bomb... Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so.

#BAND
#YSSUP RIDER
The Iranians now admit that they accidentally shot down the plane. It wasn't an errant ballistic missile, it wasn't Donald Trump, it wasn't the Ukraine trying to distract, and wasn't Hillary on her broomstick. It was an accident and why wouldn't our media take their word for it.
I think we all added that up..

I feel like it should've been mandatory that day, no flights off the ground, it was a war zone.. Maybe there was a lesson learned.
It was an accident and why wouldn't our media take their word for it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
How many Iranians were on the plane?

Among the victims were 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians including all nine crew, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Britons and three Germans, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51047006
This is not the first time that the Iranians have used their own people on an airliner to create an international incident to place at the foot of the U.S. military. In this one there was too much "international focus" on the location to get away with it.

Barley....."our media"? The LameStreamMedia believes and reports ANYTHING that damns Trump or white washes the enemies of the U.S. as long as Trump is in office. So, of course, they'll "take the word" of the most prolific terrorist State in the World .... Obaminable DID! And handed them a bunch of cash!
I think we all added that up..

I feel like it should've been mandatory that day, no flights off the ground, it was a war zone.. Maybe there was a lesson learned. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
The FAA has no authority to direct operations of foreign aircraft outside of the U.S. airspace and jurisdiction. .... and it was not a "war zone" any more than the entire Middle East is one.
  • R.M.
  • 01-11-2020, 05:51 AM
Because

a) they buy shit Russian armanents
b) they let the kids man the controls
c) they let the idiots man the controls
d) they let SissyLips "man"handle the controls
e) they didnt read the manual
f) they "honestly" fucked up and thought B2's were around..(which they werent)
g) any or all of the above Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'm going with D Chuck Now spin the wheel.
And these Iranians want nukes. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And Obaminable et al agreed to allow them to have them ...

..... along with some Loony Europeans then AND NOW!
CBC had it that way from the beginnings.

But the AMERICAN media, on the other hand...also had it that way from the beginning.

I still think the Ayatollah and Trump had a deal. And it involved a glory hole.
CBC had it that way from the beginnings.

But the AMERICAN media, on the other hand...also had it that way from the beginning.

I still think the Ayatollah and Trump had a deal. And it involved a glory hole. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You'd be the expert on glory hole attending assup
read some new info today. it appears that the aircraft was shot down by a SAM.