A great indictment of liberalism

typing while driving between Beaumont and Houston. Not recommended. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah you're dam right it isn't. I've been on I-10 between Beaumont and Houston. Ya got to be crazy to take one hand off the wheel less type on a cell phone, lol.

Jim
http://sufficient-reason.tumblr.com/...-im-so-hostile

I usually prefer the dirty tumblrs, but this is almost as good! Originally Posted by Evie Doll
He gave it away early. It is because there's a "half-black president in the White House". And this self styled Leonidas-wanna-be isn't a closet racist. He's right out in the open. And his attempt at bonding with non-racist conservatives by claiming he is a member of a persecuted group in which HE has included rank and file non-racist conservatives in isn't exactly subtle.
He can only do it if y'all let him. Because this has nothing to do with conservatives and liberals.
This is all about racists and non-racists.
Interesting choice of reading materials. Does the term "feather-wood" mean anything to you?
Perhaps the OP's link works differently for WTFagboy, but mine opened up to a discussion of what is in the original Bill of Rights v. FDR's so-called Second Bill of Rights.

I saw nothing about nation building, foreign policy or the proper use of the military.

Am I missing something? Or is this another case of fagboy ranting and posting shit without bothering to read first?

Maybe we should change the thread title to "A Great Indictment of WTF's Spelling and Reading Comprehension Skills"?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
My link will work just fine down your tonsils. ..you and Gay Rey are stuck on stupid as fuck. Originally Posted by WTF
LL, it appears you were correct in your assessment of WTF.
" YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH " !! ( In a nod to Jack Nicholson ) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Rey, you're a step ahead of yourself ....

..... he doesn't know "THE TRUTH" ....

.....so "handling it" is still down the road a bit.
Ritalin is a well known medication for your problem - do you ever take it? Originally Posted by DSK
So now you're a doctor, JL?

Or did you read that in your PDR, which you keep next to your Law for Dummies collection.
  • DSK
  • 01-16-2016, 08:13 AM
The END is near! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For you?

Where should I sent the flowers and the congratulations to your long suffering wife?
  • DSK
  • 01-16-2016, 08:14 AM
So now you're a doctor, JL?

Or did you read that in your PDR, which you keep next to your Law for Dummies collection. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
DSM-5
  • DSK
  • 01-16-2016, 08:17 AM
Like you, they are morons. That's not name calling, it's a simple statement of fact. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Assumes facts not in evidence...
Struck a nerve, did I, JL?

Three one line posts in a row.

Sounds like you're talking to yourself again.

BTW -- if you're a baker like you claim to be, why don't we ever see you posting early morning? More evidence of your ongoing lies, JL.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2016, 09:16 AM
Rey, you're a step ahead of yourself ....

..... he doesn't know "THE TRUTH" ....

.....so "handling it" is still down the road a bit.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you are the arbitrator of truth now in this forum?
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2016, 09:48 AM
Yeah you're dam right it isn't. I've been on I-10 between Beaumont and Houston. Ya got to be crazy to take one hand off the wheel less type on a cell phone, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
True dat! Golden Nugget is putting a ton of miles on my truck.
My link will work just fine down your tonsils. .....

. Originally Posted by WTF
Stupid Bitch's standard capitulation speech.

Rule #7 in arguing with WTF.

It's hilarious that it took you five years to learn how to post a link on SHMBs.
True dat! Golden Nugget is putting a ton of miles on my truck. Originally Posted by WTF
Golden Nugget, Dam did ya win anything?

Jim
For you?

Where should I sent the flowers and the congratulations to your long suffering wife? Originally Posted by DSK
" Wife " with his same tranny gender issues ! And ask Lil Cotex for his address if your going to send something to assup's " wife " .