Obama's wife

If he actually existed:

But staying on topic: Obama's wife...smart woman, right? Originally Posted by TechPapi

she's only smart for a racist liberal

bahhahahaaaa
she's only smart for a racist liberal

bahhahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

So wayyy fucking smarter than your racist rightard. Got it.

Of course, I have dog turds in my back yard that are smarter than rightards, so there's that to consider.
Smart woman? No, but she does have the biggest dick in that family so I'm sure her word rules in her house ..... poor little Barack, he didn't find out she was a tranny until after he married him .....
Money laundering into pet store stock market pussy copy cat basket. MONEY SWITCHING SCAM STOCK MARKET

LOTS OF MONEY SWITCHING SCAM ON THE STOCK MARKET PONSY SCAM
So wayyy fucking smarter than your racist rightard. Got it.

Of course, I have dog turds in my back yard that are smarter than rightards, so there's that to consider. Originally Posted by TechPapi

if you say so
Thread title is obamas wife

could the op be talking bout barry? maybe?

One thing for sure. lebron misses games due to rectal prolapse from gettin slammed by moochelle

bahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahah ahhaha
Money laundering into pet store stock market pussy copy cat basket. MONEY SWITCHING SCAM STOCK MARKET

LOTS OF MONEY SWITCHING SCAM ON THE STOCK MARKET PONSY SCAM
Smart woman? No, but she does have the biggest dick in that family so I'm sure her word rules in her house ..... poor little Barack, he didn't find out she was a tranny until after he married him ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

You guys sure do seem to have a lot of insider knowledge about her supposed tranny status. I sense a bunch of guys that really want her to plow them up the ass.

Not kink-shaming though. You do you...or in this case, I guess Michelle Obama does you. lol
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Good. And who says you can't seem to learn? Well, I do...but I'm sure other people have too. But good on you for recognizing I'm correct.
You guys sure do seem to have a lot of insider knowledge about her supposed tranny status. I sense a bunch of guys that really want her to plow them up the ass.

Not kink-shaming though. You do you...or in this case, I guess Michelle Obama does you. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi

HANG BY PUSSY/TIT
CALL OUT RACISM AND SEXISM
Good. And who says you can't seem to learn? Well, I do...but I'm sure other people have too. But good on you for recognizing I'm correct. Originally Posted by TechPapi

you are correct in that there is nothing i can learn from you.

bhahahahahahaaaaa
Black women trigger most of the posters in this Forum. The thought of a black woman SC Justice has Ted Cruz extremely triggered. Talk shit about his Father or Wife, though, and you can expect Cruz's best blow job. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Who is against a "black woman" for "SC Justice"? Let's start here!

#1: I take it by your "opinion" that were in favor of Clarence Thomas getting the nod, even though he is not a "woman"!

#2: How about this "black woman" .... are you ok with her?

Condi Rice could excel at anything!
lol LL gas a long-standing, well documented phobia of black people being allowed on golf courses.

That is those not carrying the bags.