Strip club fun

George yes bring wifey. I love her. When do yallvwanna go ?
Swwaustin i wanna go tomorrow !!
I'll bring nikkigirl832 but I'll lyk which strip club.. ❤
Swwaustin i wanna go tomorrow !!
I'll bring nikkigirl832 but I'll lyk which strip club.. ❤ Originally Posted by Secret Encounters
Sweet, lmk!
I’m down for either day! LMK!
Jadepixie I will have Lexi msg you!
Sounds great!
Went last nite for 2-dolla-tues...

I dunno. Draft tasted weird. So did the cucumber shots but my allergies were acting up. I would recommend palace for lunch. I usually don't work on mondays.

@RosieJune...I LOVE tiffany's but haven't been in about a year. It's cozy.
Awe sorry im out of commish for a bit.. Im sick.. So maybe next week!!
D’oh, good call though. Sadly watching a nice shaking ass won’t cure all.
Lol no i had a sinus infection
But im drinking tons of water , emergen c, mucinex just in case... Most of us nurses are pretty frantic & have most meds at home..

Sww lets plan next week. Im saving for Vegas flight then we should hang out soon!!

Plot thickens... Hey if i would hve gone it would hve been a blessing, i dont like smelling 10 different body sprays from Victoria's secret.. Or knock off brands... Blahhh
Win win situation.. Lol

Lol see you soon babe!
Mmmmm i thinking of going ..
Any verified members/providers care to join. No p4p just ppl hanging out or shoiting the sh*t.

Or i do have brand new darts..
Gosh.. The options.. Hmm ?
I like ricks vip and bottle service. But i know the night managers pretty well. Girls can be hit or miss. As for guy who got change. WOW. Im gonna kess with my favs next time. Pull out a hundy and be like you got 98 to give me back. Bahahaha. My worst part about clubs is when there is like 8 dudes there and im the only one tipping and they still get off the stage and go to the thug dude. I need to stop dressing up when i go there
I'm ready to go!!! When is the next field trip???
Maybe after Banishment
My girl is always up for sugars!
6 months will go by quick for her plus her phone number is the same.

She's a long time friend I'm sad they screwed her. So if you know her I can relay messages to her.