Audio commentary for well known posters

+ 1. Couldn't help myself! I thought harkontume was going to look like gandolf the great with that wizard avatar of his. Batmans voice is in my brain when gfe chimes in. karmas posts make me giggle every time!
for a few select posters i hear the adult voices from charlie brown---it is another version of the ignore button for me.
I pegged Sophia as being kinda "Liv Tylerish" in her speech.
Not the real breathy voice she used in LOTR, just her normal speech.
I have decided every provider sounds like my British GPS system. Guys sound like Jay Leno.
originally posted by missi hart

for a few select posters i hear the adult voices from charlie brown---it is another version of the ignore button for me.

dude........ why bring something negative to an otherwise positive thread???
originally posted by missi hart

dude........ why bring something negative to an otherwise positive thread??? Originally Posted by sixxbach
Just like Jay Leno. AMAZING

for some reason i think of whispers as darth vader............. ABT as the donald.... trump that is!
for some reason i think of whispers as darth vader............. Originally Posted by sixxbach
darth vader huh........ I can live with that....

There are a few ladies around here I definitely put a Rosie O'Donnel voice to..... One guy that will go unnamed is a PeeWee Herman...... and another that will go unnamed conjures up Mike Tyson every time he throws his weight around...
darth vader huh........ I can live with that.... Originally Posted by Whispers
If he claims he's my father, I'm going to cut his hand off with my light saber.

I dont have voice but images of people that im sure are totally out of whack but still i do have images of most people and what i think they look like. The ladies on the whole its a bit easier as we see a bit more of them but i have been surprised at how different some have looked both good and bad.
I dont look like the banana in my avatar. More loke the Mr. Potato Head that GneissGuy posted. LOL, Now I have to change my avatar.

Sophia and Sophie I always picture like sexy librarians. The post are usually very articulate and intellectual

I picture 6 with a raspy whiskey/smokers voice. Deep and kinda gruff
+ 1. Couldn't help myself! I thought harkontume was going to look like gandolf the great with that wizard avatar of his. Batmans voice is in my brain when gfe chimes in. karmas posts make me giggle every time! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I guess the magic wand was too subtle!

Sophia and Sophie I always picture like sexy librarians. The post are usually very articulate and intellectual Originally Posted by atxbrad
I still get, "Honey, is your mom or dad home?" when answering the phone actually...
I still get, "Honey, is your mom or dad home?" when answering the phone actually... Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella

I get that which comes in great when telemarketers call I say I am under 18 and my parents aren't home..they hang up me..
I still get, "Honey, is your mom or dad home?" when answering the phone actually... Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
THAT's hot.