Queen is dead

So in front of a british keystone copper yell out fuck the queen or monarchy.

royals and brits consider that seditious .

Yes its a crime to insult the monarchy
The queen or king is considered sovereign in england. Which in practice means they can not be sued nor charged with any crime.
Above the law? And folks defend this?
In england the royals pay NO TAX.

I will repeat that!

In england the royals pay no tax.

But recently out of "gesture" the queen started paying taxes. She claims she wanted to pay her share. What a joke.

the monarchy as a whole in england pay no taxes on any of their property or assets. Yet taxes are used to maintain these facilities which really are private. Not public.
Yet folks defend that?
In a week or so there will be a public spectacle that the world will consume ignorantly!Youll see folks crying hysterically and falling down for someone that gave zero fucks about them.Top that with some folks in the family wont be "allowed" to attend. Why? Cut thru all the b/s! Because those family members dare to speak the truth about the other royals. And mainly racism.
But again some folks think thats ok
The queen or king is considered sovereign in england. Which in practice means they can not be sued nor charged with any crime.
Above the law? And folks defend this? Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Blimey! ... sounds just like the Clintons
and OBamas in America.

Why not skip across the pond and tell Parliament
- seeing that you don't fancy the rules and laws.

Maybe YOU can affect change, mate!

#### Salty
Maybe you missed where I stated its illegal and considered seditious to be insulting to the royals.
The royals make obama and the clintons look like angels
... No "maybe" about it... I've read EVERY WORD you've
stated in the last two days, Winn.

#### Salty
In england the royals pay NO TAX.

I will repeat that!

In england the royals pay no tax.

But recently out of "gesture" the queen started paying taxes. She claims she wanted to pay her share. What a joke.

the monarchy as a whole in england pay no taxes on any of their property or assets. Yet taxes are used to maintain these facilities which really are private. Not public.
Yet folks defend that? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Maybe re-read the Magna Carta to see if they are suppose to. The underlings had the Royals over the barrel with that vellum and it's their fault if they didn't put it in there.

BTW, I think there are only 1 or 2 Corgis left. She didn't want any to outlive her.
Maybe you missed where I stated its illegal and considered seditious to be insulting to the royals.
The royals make obama and the clintons look like angels Originally Posted by winn dixie
Even at Speakers Corner?
... Blimey! ... sounds just like the Clintons
and OBamas in America.

Why not skip across the pond and tell Parliament
- seeing that you don't fancy the rules and laws.

Maybe YOU can affect change, mate!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Don't you mean more like the orange blob?
The ones you reference have shown their tax statements willingly
So now they are going to name some guy as Queen, this woke business is getting out of hand.
to da queen
So now they are going to name some guy as Queen, this woke business is getting out of hand. Originally Posted by BigLouie
... Thanks fer that, mate... ...

#### Salty
One would hope that those who so harshly criticize the Windsors for the cruel, racist and exploitive policies of their duly elected parliament would have the same passionate criticism of our government.
And I want to get her as $50 provide.