Give a man his due

So, doing the math, assuming you pounded me once a day for 42 days, you would be smash and dashing to the tune of two minutes and fifty one seconds per day.

I'm fairly certain I could kiss you for at least five minutes without you spewing everywhere, so I think you might be able to muster at least a LITTLE more staying power. There is more to the encounter than the ol' in-n-out - or at least, there should be!

Why do you have one built for seven? That's an oddly arbitrary number. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
And you're assuming I can fully recover in just one day.

Pussy is not my only vice...ijs

Hot stuff GlobeSpotter
Hot stuff GlobeSpotter Originally Posted by obedientone
Gracias mi hija.

¿Cuántas horas quieres?
But let's hear from the ladies on the net profit/loss from the minus/plus 12 minutes.

We are all interested.

...... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Back on topic.......

Ladies?
I deal with creative types all day in my business. Some understand customer service. Most don't. I can't say I'm surprised to find the same thing with providers.

That's why it's important to talk about TCB skills as well as BCD talent. It doesn't matter how much fun she is to play with if she's impossible to schedule with and if she makes you feel like she's rushing you out the door.

TCB is a big part of GFE. Some who call themselves GFE don't seem to realize this.
I would love to be fucked for a full two hours. I would need to block out at least three for that kind of action, though... Need some time on the front end for mental gymnastics to limber me up, then time on the back end to bask in the afterglow.
My incall only has one clock, and it's attached to the stove, so not terribly convenient for clock watching; yes, my time has been taken advantage of. I weigh the pros and cons before rebooking. Did I genuinely enjoy my time with this guy? Is he consistently awesome? How often does he enjoy my company? Maybe let's only book him today. That's where cultivating a personal relationship goes hand in hand with excellent customer service; knowing your client's likes, dislikes, and habits can only enhance things for everyone involved. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
Wow!!! You are the best type of Provider!
I would love to be fucked for a full two hours. I would need to block out at least three for that kind of action, though... Need some time on the front end for mental gymnastics to limber me up, then time on the back end to bask in the afterglow. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
I'm currently running a book two hours, get the third gratis special.
I would point you to my pics & website, but some MOD moved it.
I'm currently running a book two hours, get the third gratis special.
I would point you to my pics & website, but some MOD moved it. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I didn't post in ww or make a showcase.....but they moved my threAD just the same.
Civil , I know for a fact that you take more than 8 minutes lol - How are you doing sweetie? It has been a long time. I sent you a PM . XOXOXO

AGREED! I would have to take the 2 hours in 15 minute increments.

Wait, who am I kidding....make that 8 minute increments.

CB Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Yeah...me too. Tell me how cheating a guy out of 12 to 15 minutes affects your EBITA. Oh wait no Income Tax is paid LOL so tell us how it improves your net revenue and overall bottom line.
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I think net cash flow is more appropriate for a provider operating on a cash basis. EBITA and net revenue are typically used for accrual basis. I'm assuming all providers are cash basis since I haven't found one yet that will bill me for services rendered (ladies please let me know if this arrangement exists, I promise I'm good for it). You're probably correct in assuming no income tax and I don't think you can amortize the pussy either unless you could come up with a total cost of the pussy and divide it by the life of the pussy (measured on a unit basis, such as # of pops, over the life of the pussy)...Anyway, any gain would have to come from squeezing in an extra session using the time shorted from earlier clients and any loss would come from not getting potential repeat business. Once you factor in that any actual dollars earned today are worth more than any potential dollars earned in the future, due to the time value of money, squeezing in the extra client would be the better practice from a pure dollars and cents perspective.

Please look for my new e-book "The Economics of Pussy and It's Impact on the Global Market" due out in 2015.
  • JFF
  • 02-21-2014, 09:37 AM
HD.. I know that you were being kind with the amortization move' however, wouldn't depreciation be more appropriate since we are dealing with a tangible asset? I guess that we could debate whether the tang is tangible or not.

Wear and tear is a bitch to deal with, and it always comes into play. I do believe the female reproductive apparati is fairly adept at self repair, and therefore quite difficult to come up with a depreciation schedule. Although this is more of a case by case issue, I do look forward to reading you forth-coming book.
I do believe the female reproductive apparati is fairly adept at self repair, and therefore quite difficult to come up with a depreciation schedule. Originally Posted by JFF
The fundament, OTOH, is definitely a wasting asset.
Amortization vs. Depreciation of the pussy is a sticky area that will require further study and consultation with the appropriate governing bodies. I fully intend to explore every available avenue to cum to a reasonable conclusion.
^^^^^^As a technical guy, I'd prefer to collect a significant sample of data points before consulting any governing body or cumming to any sort of conclusion.
Its a two way street with me, i always give the full time that is paid for. The client should do so as well. 10 min to shower is fine, 10 min late is fine. Anything after that for me or him is a problem. Either way i think ive done well in that dept.