Newsflash: S U E, resurfaced at the Palace Therapy

Stopped in to say hi yesterday just to see how she looked...like all of us, she has aged...she said I look the same (shes always so sweet) & I told her she looked great & then she said she is getting old....we both laughed as aging is inevitable but she still looks great, face not like a 20 or 30 yr old, but still fantastic body that alot of 20/30 yr olds would like to have....will get together soon.
  • Ashi
  • 10-14-2018, 09:28 PM
... still fantastic body that a lot of 20/30 yr olds would like to have...

How true,... but a little incomplete, imho.

It is not"a lot of 20/30 yr olds", it is 100% of all. Sue is the embodiment of power, health and irresistable feminine radiance. Inside and outside !

Though it is not only about the legendary body, but also about a SUEperior mindset.
  • Ashi
  • 10-16-2018, 11:03 PM
Not very clear for me if M to F open until 9pm (or Sun until 8pm) means last call is at 8pm (and 7 pm on Sun ) ? or I could get there at 9 (or at 8 on Sun). ? Originally Posted by Black T

BlackT, Usually the closing time is posted, not last call. Your last calls fit the 1 hour visits.

But why would you go so close to closing time when they all just want to wrap up, maybe cleanup and call it a day?
Thanks for your post. I'm glad to know that she's back in the game.
Is the hour rate the same as other places?
She's the best. A really nice person who I have a great chemistry with. She always treats me wonderfully.