Runaway Bush!! Holy F*ck!

You're a horrible person who beats puppies with a hammer.

Call me? Originally Posted by redbeard42
We wont be fucking if i call you but, every other word that comes out of my mouth will be.
Dude I love puppies.

Ok I'll settle for fucking and punching.
Just pretend you're David Duchovny and it probably wont hurt as bad.
Promise.
Ass-kiss fuck? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Now if you rearrange the order of those words to something like Kiss-Ass fuck hmmm.
Now if you rearrange the order of those words to something like Kiss-Ass fuck hmmm. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Damn! lol
Yeah either way, just to be clear, I think Claire takes US currency and not 200+ ass kisses.

Just messn with you Wind. You're a good sport so I might tease you extra hard.
Damn! lol
Yeah either way, just to be clear, I think Claire takes US currency and not 200+ ass kisses.

Just messn with you Wind. You're a good sport so I might tease you extra hard. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
What I meant was Kiss and then Ass-fuck. Now we're talking.

Good night.
It seems that I've been gone too long. WHO did you think the armpit poster (imposter) was?
-mr. P.
Zoey is an ECCIE provider and on P411. She has visited us here in Austin. She is NOT cheap! I was out of town and did NOT meet her but I know someone who did here in Austin. She is a very FREAKY girl I am told! But none the less she is the real deal.

SpiceyZoey

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=160085

As for the OP's post, good lord. I don't even like armpit hair on a guy. But hey, if it works for her, so be it. Everyone has their thing. More power to her. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I too hate armpit hair on guys. Gross.
I posted this because to anyone with even the slightest sense of humor it is funny. Forgive me for upsetting your delicate sensibilities and posting it in the wrong forum. Originally Posted by jadedd07
So, bashing a provider in the Alerts section because of her personal tastes is humorous to you? What if this gal reads this and decides never to visit Austin (the home of the free-spirited women) because of this? She had a great reception in the D/FW area
So, bashing a provider in the Alerts section because of her personal tastes is humorous to you? What if this gal reads this and decides never to visit Austin (the home of the free-spirited women) because of this? She had a great reception in the D/FW area Originally Posted by cinnamonshark

You know me.... I've always liked bush.

* Rob Lowe on the tonight show
So, bashing a provider in the Alerts section because of her personal tastes is humorous to you? Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?
Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Never "bashed" you in the alerts section, Miss Claire. Only on things that brought attention to yourself, and only because you embarassed me publicly. I won't go into it, because this isn't about our past dilemas that I have completely put behind me.

This gal never brought attention to herself. Believe it or not, Claire, hell just froze over because I agree with your statements (with the exception of your most recent one) on here. Plus, I know you sport, or did sport a nicely, trimmed, sexy bush.
Never "bashed" you in the alerts section, Miss Claire. Only on things that brought attention to yourself, and only because you embarassed me publicly. I won't go into it, because this isn't about our past dilemas that I have completely put behind me.

This gal never brought attention to herself. Believe it or not, Claire, hell just froze over because I agree with your statements (with the exception of your most recent one) on here. Plus, I know you sport, or did sport a nicely, trimmed, sexy bush.
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Sweetheart, I wasn't implying that you were bashing me. But if you want to, by all means, go right ahead. I don't really give a fuck, lol. You aren't successful unless you have haters - and people around here love to hate me, lol. Secretly, they all want my mouth but can't admit it. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone I said that.

I was talking more about the general bashing of providers on here all the time - discussions that you participate in on a fairly regular basis. And I was also making more of a general statement about all of the keyboard ninjas on here. (Insert ninja emoji here)
  • bc00
  • 01-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Is bare everything good?
Sweetheart, I wasn't implying that you were bashing me. But if you want to, by all means, go right ahead. I don't really give a fuck, lol. You aren't successful unless you have haters - and people around here love to hate me, lol. Secretly, they all want my mouth but can't admit it. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone I said that.

I was talking more about the general bashing of providers on here all the time - discussions that you participate in on a fairly regular basis. And I was also making more of a general statement about all of the keyboard ninjas on here. (Insert ninja emoji here) Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
As shark's wingman I'd like to step in....

Listen you BAT SHIT CRAZY hooker can't you see his avatar. See the broken fin? He had his heart broken and you are going to kink him while he is down? Don't make me add you to my list!!!