Reviews..????? "Rest of the story"

It's all bits and bytes...accessible by anybody, everybody.
It's all bits and bytes...accessible by anybody, everybody. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Any hints as to the accessories in your avatar?
  • Sami
  • 12-12-2011, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't want to see it.. I am going to assume all is good with what I see. I always give 110% of myself. My first review said mediocre tug I was like wtf.. But I also was very new & very nervous. I knew where I needed improvement thanks to him. But the guy was not rude and nasty about it.

You guys can have your locker room I don't want to know

If I was a provider you can bet your ass I'd be reading the ROS. Originally Posted by TheBizz
We all know what reality is. No need to spell out how to break the rules. Or to suggest to others they should even consider breaking the rules. What is, is. no need to rub it in everyone's faces :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Bubba, +1 for having a plan, and trying to do the right thing, but -10 for the actual usefulness of the plan. Security through obscurity rarely works, even when the number of those aware of the problem is small or one. You are trying to hold back the tide with a sponge.

Is it really worth all that just to keep the last 1% innocent and pure of knowledge for just a few minutes longer? The link above is to an article that explains it much better than I can.

Can the writer of the review forward the review to the provider? I always write to the provider after a session and at times I let them know what I found lacking in the session. Once I was requested to not write a review after a session.We both knew we didn't click and it was a less than good session.
I don't know why providers would want to read ROS. I never had the desire to. I was there in the room, so I knew already what went on. One client copied and pasted a review he wrote of me before so I could read it...it just made me cringe and uncomfortable when I read it. So from now on, if clients offer if I want to see what he writes, I just politely decline.
In a session I always wonder if I am doing what I should be doing. Can I improve? Did I say something that made the provider uneasy? I always desire to be my best. I would want them eager to do another session with me. Companionship is a big reason I am in this and I enjoy the feeling of a warm woman.
Oh boy
Can the writer of the review forward the review to the provider? Originally Posted by tucson
The way i understand it and correct me if i'm wrong.

The hobbyist has a small window to act if, the provider wants to see it.
He Writes the Review, sends a Proof copy, including ROS, to the Provider.
(BEFORE IT GOES TO POST)
After he POSTS the review, it becomes ECCIE'S PROPERTY.

I have done this once and the provider was over joyed, even happy cryed. She told me i was a good writer and that it was amazing how i captured everything.

CG
MODS I hope the above is correct as I would like to be able to write reviews that way.
I don't know why providers would want to read ROS. I never had the desire to. I was there in the room, so I knew already what went on. One client copied and pasted a review he wrote of me before so I could read it...it just made me cringe and uncomfortable when I read it. So from now on, if clients offer if I want to see what he writes, I just politely decline. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Yes, you were there, and you know exactly what went on... but only from your point of view.
Are you ever curious to see if your client held a different one? Not necessarily bad different, but different perspective different?
Different life experiences to draw from different?
Testosterone vs. Estrogen different?
Have you ever wondered which parts he went on and on about for four paragraphs, and which parts barely got mentioned, or were never brought up?

Not making a point yet. I'm just curious and a bit surprised. That was a rare answer in my opinion.

POD
A couple of providers I have been with think a scream in my ear will encouage me where a quiet yes yes is much more encouraging. I spent the week end with Nicole Lee (Fancyinheels) and she has skill and good grace that kept me on edge all week end. It made no difference where we were she made every one believe I was her one and only. When I finally write the review I would like her to check the review before I post it. I don't know how I could send it to her for changes as once you have the review page up and drop it there is no way to get it back. I do like the way her web site is set up as she will edit my review on her site to correct what I have not explained or have not mentioned. You would have to read her site as I can't explain it completely.
A couple of providers I have been with think a scream in my ear will encouage me where a quiet yes yes is much more encouraging. I spent the week end with Nicole Lee (Fancyinheels) and she has skill and good grace that kept me on edge all week end. It made no difference where we were she made every one believe I was her one and only. When I finally write the review I would like her to check the review before I post it. I don't know how I could send it to her for changes as once you have the review page up and drop it there is no way to get it back. I do like the way her web site is set up as she will edit my review on her site to correct what I have not explained or have not mentioned. You would have to read her site as I can't explain it completely. Originally Posted by tucson
I am not sure how this relates to the OP's subject. Let's get back on track.

Torito
OOPS sorry about that. I just wanted to say I would like Nicole to have a hand in writing the review as I believe we both had a wonderful time.
Momma always said, dont ever say anything about someone that you wouldnt say to their face and you have nothing to worry about, sometimes the truth hurts a little,