Really Guys???? Are ya serious?

"How much" is kind of crass, but with the various specials, ads, and review fluctuations, it's always wise to inquire when doing the preliminary back and forth communication. I'd never talk about it on the phone, or show up short and ask "How much?" and "Are ya SURE?". I showed up short one time based on old reviews OF THE WRONG PROVIDER...so I mailed C*lby the cash when I got home.

What Grace said...it's not like green beans or tortillas, ya know.
This has been one fluffy topic [CENTER]today! INDEED!.I HAVE learned a lot of really neat things that are sure to come in handy, made some amazing connections with a few of you (you know who you are), been doubted a bit -then redeemed by my own smile and reflection. That is all that matters in the end. I should just smile all the time!! Also --- I saw something I never ever thought was possible... Found the weakness that men have that has power to take Sex out of male thoughts Just show him the doormat. No more sexual arrousal! snap! Just like that
Sorry I feel as though its a little unfair to the guys that do not pay for a premium account to not at least have access to the prices

[Changing your threAD into an actual ad is not appropriate. Staff]

I renamed it :
DOORMat (ft. esme)
Ms. Rayne,

A fine ad you have published here. You did a wonderful job of segueing into that. Kudos to you.

And Grace, I think I would like to taste your cookies some day. (And thus I segue from a poke at one lady to a flirt at another.)

TC
Yep, a damned fine job repairing a bitchy post that would have otherwise scared away a lot of potential clients.

btw, what exactly do you mean by "400/60 is my don."?

Does the Don make an appearance in your $250 sessions too?
Does the Don make an appearance in your $250 sessions too? Originally Posted by yourself
I'd be interested in knowing that ^^^, too.

Also, do you have any "relatives," like maybe a cousin who looks nothing like you, that hang around during sessions?

Thanks in advance for your reply to these important questions.
yOU ARE BLUNT AND DIRECT - SIR! THAT IS A VERYPLAUSIBLE outcome possibilty if the thread to[pic had not shifted to outdoor patio accessories. I definitely agree with the statement. I do not agree, however with the curse youve used in place of an adjective to describe my purpose here. the truth is much less colorful, I must admit, but it is the fact...
I enjoy writing about anything. The sound of my clickety-clack as I type is a soothing humm. I have a few pen names on different blog sites and (though it does not pay monitarily) offers me a retreat in solitude each time I set out to devour a new topic. I can see that you are not in favor of my writing choice for this thread. I think it likely has something to do with the style in which I chose to write it. My goal was not to offend anyone. I'd never ever want to make someone feel uncomfortable if I could help it in anyway. It is the point I was trying to make exactly until I realized that I was blind to a few very major factors that put quite the barrier up for everyonr involved. If you cant see the cost, u do not know the cost, of course. Now i am aware and I did my best to keep my end and make it publicly viewable so the confusion could be removed entirely. I often say these words to myself when starting my topic of discussion "Esme, is your view on this a part of the problem, or part of the solution?"

I would prefer to be of assistance rather than fuel the resistance. If I cannot have a view that is valuable on any certain subject, I simply decline to tangle myself in heated tantrums or tattling and cross-fire. That is not to be mistaken for 'fair competitive argumentation, for those are just in my book. Daring and always a lesson to be learned I say.
hopefully you wont be so offended in the next topic that you feel I am behaving "CURSEWORD" -y Not intended at all. I was doing the "SOLUTION THING" I mentioned here previously. I thought "if they dont know its an issue for me, how can it be fixed.?" And looky here, NOW it wont be one at all. I guess i did precicely what i had intended to do without even knowing it. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!! Thank you everybody for the assist!
Nope, it makes us all assholes. I like the taint. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Taint is always good.
Do bullshit threads like this make anyone horny? Originally Posted by monkmonk
She is turning me on now. I am am going to be sporting a woody any minute.
I would prefer to be of assistance rather than fuel the resistance. Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
Vouz le vous couche avec moi? (spelling)
But what about the Don and the cousin?

don. = Donation

Cousin = unsure
But yes, I too have had family members. If that is the question.
Cousin = unsure
But yes, I too have had family members. If that is the question. Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
That was NOT the question. Please refer to post above in which the question was originally presented for clarification. It's just a few posts up.

We await your reply with much anticipation.
Bump.

Just 'cuz....
Esma The "Don" has a dubious meaning in some circles ijs
Esma The "Don" has a dubious meaning in some circles ijs Originally Posted by Thatdude
So do "cousins." Especially the ones that look nothing like you and hang around during sessions.