Slow

I agree Taylor I do wish the boards were more active as well. This could be because in Oklahoma the gentleman host a luncheon and invite certain ladies to a free lunch . Great opportunity to meet other ladies and new gents who may want to see you
I agree Taylor I do wish the boards were more active as well. This could be because in Oklahoma the gentleman host a luncheon and invite certain ladies to a free lunch . Great opportunity to meet other ladies and new gents who may want to see you Originally Posted by southeasternvixen
Thats what we call a "social"
I would be having a Social once per month in Tyler if it weren't for the fact I live here, am married, and know too many damn people. I just can't get out of town to make it to other socials either. I have only been to one social and it was a VERY MEMORABLE NIGHT!!
I haven't had the honor of making it one, never seems to work out in my favor as the usual hosting city is 3 hours from me but one day I'll appear lol
Yes I would love to attend socials but i know several people, own a business and married so that makes it hard to do
CHICKEN
I don't get on the boards much but I never have been too active in THAT area. Seems there is too much drama and judgemental people. More so out here than where I'm from in Houston.

Regarding East Texas providers, I have been traveling more than ever because it has become very slow. Not sure if it is because clients have forgotten I'm here or because I am hardly home. Lol

Either way, those of you that know me ...know I'm definitely going to be somewhere where I can get the most action. Business and personal!!
Shay i will speed it up for you !!!!!!!