Black guys and the women who love them: Does dirty talk ever reference BBC?

She ain't the only one...bet there is more...Sexy Erotic Morgan also loved being called the N word...you could use racial slurs like back in the day in sessions with her...she even had it on her website about this fetish....Master/Slave i believe it's what she called it.

Serena Willams...cough cough. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Although I disagree w/ the whole "superior race" nonsense from your original comment, unfortunately I do think there is a sliver of truth in it. There's actually an entire movement around the premise called "swirling". Basically a small movement of black women trying to support and encourage other black women to date white men. Some other races as well, but mainly white men. It's pretty much a huge fail and only a small portion, but they try to scream from the mountain tops and it does exist.

Case in point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ffrF09xstQ
Interesting video....
  • 04-24-2019, 02:06 PM
Didn’t You leave out the part where Morgan pissed in your mouth afterwards, and you paid her for her time?

Serena Williams wouldn’t fart on y’all mfs.... smdh

Again:eccie isn’t the real world

I remember a while back an AA provider who used to post here a lot talked about how one of her first clients had a swastika and the words "white supremacy" tattooed across his stomach and how "bed wench fantasies" paid her bills, while at the same time talking about stereotypes of black women being viewed as "overly sexualized". It was weird and kind of contradictory to me. When I asked her about it her words almost verbatim were that she was a whore and as long as they paid her they could do whatever they want. Lol.

edit:
Had to go back and look. Adrienne Baptiste was her name. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I remember that. I see a lot of black chicks and the "bed wench fantasy" never crossed my mind. But to listen to Adrienne Baptiste talk about it made it sound like fun.
75% of my clientele is white, & this is never even brought up.
One client referenced my "black pussy" once, I never saw him again.

Wouldn't be opposed to being called Chocolate/caramel pussy, it oddly has just never happened.
Guys have actually asked me to let them slap me and hold me by the throat while they called me the n word like fam.....you got some reeeaaal deep rooted issues you need to work on if that's what you like lol. Originally Posted by kushella

That "choking thing" is a real thing though.....don't get me wrong; (at one time) it was not "my thing" however it was something I was introduced to (by a very sexxxy...beautiful young ebony provider) years ago.

I knew (from her reviews) it was a big time turn on for her. First time with her she held my hand (while doing her doggy style in front of her dresser mirror...woo hoo!) and pressed it against her throat.....hard, too. She looked me dead in the eye via our reflection and demanded I choke her....

It didn't take long after that....I busted a nut to beat the band. She did too (but with whores, who really knows, right?) Anyways every follow up session thereafter was filled with lotsa choking, slapping the fuck outa her fine ass (her request, too), and major league shots-on-goal.
This all about lacing sexual eroticism with power. Personally I am a big fan of role play with power. Submissiveness is a gift making dominance a privilege. In fact, done correctly the submissive is really in control making dominance illusory. A lot of the master/slave discussed I would say has little to do with racism and more to do with power just like a little game of “escaped convict and the wardens wife” has nothing to do with prison reform. Nor does a slap on the ass or a spanking have to do with physical abuse.

Of course there are always edge cases.
Lance, why don't you start a post on old men and the women that love them? I think that would be a little more on target to you n me. White, black or brown old men if that matters to you. Some ladies posting on here don't want the old men w $
  • Bbond
  • 04-26-2019, 12:17 PM
Back in upstart America days, massa's wife used to sneak out to get that BBC because whitey was lacking. Since then, black males have been over sexualized. Just 5he mention of BBC stirs the racism pot.
  • Bbond
  • 04-26-2019, 12:21 PM
Not racism if they are facts ...look up the stats Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Stats? You mean numbers in a system designed for white men to win? Only thing white men have been superior at in world history is bloodshed and war. So insecure with himself that he pumps hate & envy for every other race.
  • Crock
  • 04-26-2019, 12:43 PM
Should of asked her if you could creampie her...black girls love it when us white boys cum inside them They love that white cock...Makes them feel wanted by the superior race. Not just in this hobby but in real life too. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
I don't understand how you weren't banned for this racist comment.

It's disgusting, offensive, and, at the very least, should be edited by moderators.
Just 5he mention of BBC stirs the racism pot. Originally Posted by Bbond
Exactly. I knew from the very nature of the thread it was bound to go left at some point. You could see it coming a mile away.
I don't understand how you weren't banned for this racist comment.

It's disgusting, offensive, and, at the very least, should be edited by moderators. Originally Posted by Crock

Because it wasn't racist....i wasn't even pointed...imagine that.
A racial thread will get racial comments.
Stats? You mean numbers in a system designed for white men to win? Only thing white men have been superior at in world history is bloodshed and war. So insecure with himself that he pumps hate & envy for every other race. Originally Posted by Bbond

It's always the white men's fault huh ...Check out the other races behavior....you got blacks killing blacks in 2019...How is that white man's fault? Obama is black what did he do for AA's in Chicago? Nothing. It's a war zone down there.